Chapter 24: Final Battle For Namek Part 4

A/N: as the battle continues, the natives of Namek are revived thanks to earth's dragons balls and now, only You, Goka, Frieza and Cooler were left on the planet.

On Namek, Porunga emerged from the water, now back to life.

(At Guru's place).

Guru had appeared to have woken up.

Guru: Aaaah! Oh. Oh... right. I stopped my heart for a couple minutes there.

(Dick move, you fat bastard).

Guru soon noticed the destruction of Namek.

Guru: oh, God, global warming? NAAAAAIIILLLL!!!

Meanwhile, Logan was taking on a beaten and battered Salza. Salza tried his best to try and slash Logan down, but it was no use.

Logan: if this is all that you have to offer, I'm mildly disappointed.

He said before dodging one last slash from Salza before punching him far into an island. Salza came out of the rubble as he could barely stand.

Salza: damn you! Damn You! I will make you pay for zis!

Logan: you're no long in any more condition to fight. You're not worth it at this point.

Logan said as he turned his back to him and started to fly off to the ship, Salza fired his only attack left, which Logan simply titled his head away from it and it missed.

Salza: ?!

Logan put one hand over his shoulder and shot a fire blast directly at Salza.

Salza's mind: I will see you in space hell, cousin Jeice.

The blast hit and eradicated him.

Logan: Logan: 3. Armor Squad: 0.

(In a Namekian village).

All of Namekians in the village were waking up, being brought back to life by Shenron.

Mouri: ah, why is my neck so stiff?

(At Vegeta's grave).

A few muffled noises were heard before she emerged from her grave.

Vegeta: when there's no more room in hell, VEGETA SHALL WALK THE...

She turned around noticed the destruction of Namek.

Vegeta: ...other hell, what the hell?

Vegeta's mind: well, I have my clothes back...... so at least that's a start. Am I alive?

She punched himself in the ribs.

Vegeta: Argh! Augh!

She fell on the ground from the pain.

Vegeta: Yay! I'm alive!

She coughed blood on the ground.

(With Dende's body).

Dende woke up and got on his feet.

Dende: I'm alive? I'm alive! And...

He noticed Porunga in the distance.

Dende: and I have an idea.

Meanwhile in the battle, You fired a Hyper Beam at Cooler, the blast of which sent him flying and crashing into the side of a cliff. You then slammed into him and used iron tail to try and hit him. However, he grabbed your tail and slammed You against the cliff before then proceeding to toss You to the ground. Cooler rushed at You to try and slam his foot onto your chest, but, you got out of the way in time and he ended up hitting the ground instead. You used iron tail again and got him in the stomach, getting Cooler in pain. You took this as an opportunity to bash your head against his stomach before slamming his body to the ground.