Chapter 23: Final Battle For Namek Part 3

A/N: after witnessing the death of her friend, Goka's anger awakened a legendary power that Frieza had feared long ago. However, someone else joins the battle as well.

Krillin: WAAAH! WAAAH! WAAA.....

He exploded to smithereens as Goku and Gohan watch his remains fall from the sky)

Frieza: oh, out of all the people I've blown to bits, that one will hold a special place in my heart.

Goks was shaking in anger.

Frieza: oh what's wrong, monkey? Come on now, give me something funny.

Goka you... killed my best friend!

She continued to tremble in anger.

Frieza: ha! That is pretty funny. Hilarious, actually.

Thunder and lightning started striking around Namek as Goku's hair briefly turned gold and her eyes briefly turned green.

(Y/N): wait, what the hell?

Goka: RRAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

She transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time.

Frieza: what?!

Gohan: Mom?

Goka, now a Super Saiyan, turned around and set her sights on Frieza, who was stunned by Goka's transformation.

Frieza: that's... that's not funny.

(Meanwhile on King Kai's planet).

King Kai: I don't believe it! Goka has truly done it! She has become the one and only Super Saiyan!

There was a small pause.

King Kai: right?

Narrator: ye.... yeah...

King Kai: You hesitated there for a second.

There was another small pause.

King Kai: what?

Back on Namek, Super Saiyan Goka was angrily glaring at Frieza.

Frieza: what the hell is all this about? What's up with your hair? What's up with your eyes? Answer me!

Goka: Gohan, take Piccolo, find Bulma, get back to the ship.

Gohan: but what about you?

Goka: If Piccolo dies, then all this was pointless! Take him, get to the ship, and get out of here!

Gohan: This is surprisingly well thought-out for you.

Goka: Gohan, where should you be right now?

Gohan: The ship?

Goka: THE SHIP!

Gohan: Okay!

He took Piccolo and flew away.

Logan: I'm going to take a real good guess that you're staying behind to....

(Y/N): you pretty much know the answer.

Logan: well, best hopes that you survive.

You nodded as Logan flew off with Gohan.

Frieza: oh, real cute. But at the very least, I do love a moving target.

She started aiming at Gohan in the sky. However, Gokua quickly appeared in front of Frieza and grabbed her hand. Frieza struggled in her grip.

(Y/N): wow, she's gotten faster.