Chapter 87: Satan & Buu

A/N: Hercule lives at Majin Buu's house as her servant all while you and the others continue with Goten and Trunks' training with fusion.

In the middle of the area where Majin Buu had made her house at, Hercule was standing there, looking to the direction of the house.

Hercule's mind: well, I'm finally here. Hm........ gotta say though, I really thought that Majin Buu's house was a lot bigger and scarier than this.

Hercule: so then, this is the place?

A General and a soldier soon peaked their heads out of a piece of rubble of the area and looked to Hercule.

General: yes, this is the place, Mr. Satan.

Hercule: r.... right then. I'll go on in alone from here. Only I can handle this dangerous task! You fellas can go back to the base and wait for the good news just like everyone else.

General: don't need to tell us twice. But before we leave, can I ask about what's in the bag?

Hercule: oh this....... This..... is the secret weapon that will take down Majin Buu. This..... is the weapon that will show them what true fear is. This.... is the weapon that will make them regret being on the same planet as the universe's mightiest warrior, Mr. Satan!

He yelled before he tossed off his campaign belt and robe.

Hercule's mind: genius, Hercule. Pure genius.

He soon pointed over to Majin Buu's house and began to yell.

Hercule: Majin Buu! The great Mr. Satan has come to finish you off and end your reign of terror for good! Start saying your prayers now and make peace with whatever god you have! Because you're about to meet him real soon!

He said before he started to walk a lot closer to the house. He soon started yelling again, but this time it sounded a bit more like he had a bit of a whimper in his voice.

Hercule: what's the matter?! Huh? Too scared to meet your maker?!

General: you alright Mr. Satan? You sound like you voice got a little bit wimpy for a moment there.

Hercule soon jumped for a quick moment before coughing in his fist.

Hercule: it's nothing, just a little bit a sore throat for all the yelling as well as the intense training I had to endure earlier.

General: oh, well why didn't you say so. I'll yell out for you.

He soon stepped out in front of Hercule and soon yelled towards Majin Buu's house.

General: hey Majin Buu, what's the matter?! Are you too much of a big pink pussy to step out and face the great Mr. Satan in a fight?! At least die like a man and not like a little bitch!

Hercule's mind: OH F**K!

Hercule soon picked up the General and ran with him over near the piece of rubble.

Hercule: okay, I think it's time for you to go now. Don't wanna get caught in the crossfire of our battle!

General: already on it.

He said before both he and his soldiers soon made a break for it out of the area.

Hercule: god damn dumbass general!

Hercule growled to himself as he looked to Majin Buu's house to see if she was coming out of the house yet.

Hercule:..... is she even actually home at the moment?

Hercule waited a moment or so before he started to quickly crawl to Majin Buu's house on his belly. Once he got to the house, he leaned against the side of the wall of it as he slowly started to make his way to the entrance of the house.