Chapter 64: 7 Years Later

A/N: 7 years have passed since Gohan defeated Bojack and his gang. With things seeming peaceful for all those 7 years, it's only a matter of time before it starts back up again.

Narrator: It has been 7 long years since Gohan, the son of Goka, had defeated the terrible Cella and even going on to defeat the Space Pirate, Bojack and his crew. The Earth had managed to find itself returning to more peaceful times and people returning to their usual lives...... so basically it's almost every single day for every pretty much. Okay, with the exception that a guy with a porn stache is now the "savior of the world" and basically had an entire city named after him. But, that sounds less interesting that the shit going on at the bank right now.

At a Bank area in Satan City, a robbery was going on. A group of Robbers with their own Pokémon were robbing a bank. It mostly comprised on one Aggron and Nidoking however.

Robber 1: alright, nobody move! This is a stick up!

Robber 2: unless someone wants their brains splattered across the F**king wall, don't pull any hero shit!

Robber 3: alright, now hurry up.

The 3rd robber yelled as he was pointing a gun at the lady at the front who was placing the money in his bag. Once it was full, he got the bag and walked to the others.

Robber 3: alright, that's all of it.

Robber 4: thank you for your kind cooperation. For that, you get this.

He fired off his gun, people hit the deck as the bullets hit a wall and broke a couple of stuff. One of the hostages tried to send their Pokémon out, only to get knocked over by the Robber's Aggorn.

(Meanwhile).

Outside of Satan City, Gohan was on top of Nimbus as he was flying. He was currently 16 years old at this point in time. He got a bit of a change with his hair, cut it up a bit. He's currently wearing a brown and white shirt along with blue pants. Throughout the 7 years, he's been mostly learned from self-teaching and home schooling. But, ChiChi thought it wasn't enough and so she had him attend a highschool. Which so happened to be today of all days he would start. You and Piccolo were also able to teach Gohan a few things behind ChiChi's back just to keep him from slouching a little.

Gohan: man, who needs money to use to spend on a car and gas when I've got you, Nimbus?

He looked down at the town below him to see where he was so far.

Gohan: hm, I should be at the edge of town by now. Guess this is where I get off then.

He soon jumped off of Nimbus and floated to the ground.

Gohan: later Nimbus, I'll need you later to take me home before ChiChi ever tries showing up to drive me home instead!

He landed on the ground and looked up to the first thing on the ground for him to see was Mr. Satan's face on a sign that said "Satan City" on it.

(Not sure if I should use his Hercule name in the later chapters yet or not).

Gohan:............ kinda wishing the first thing I didn't when I'm arriving to school was the face of the guy who took credit for saving the world TWICE while me and the others were busting our balls!

Gohan soon calmed down as he spoke to himself.

Gohan: easy Gohan, it's your first day of highschool, don't f**k it up. Yes, it's idiotic that they actually gave this man credit for saving the world. But, think of it this way: It'd rather not be credited than having the media constantly on my ass.

He said before continuing on his way towards the highschool.

(Meanwhile).

In a forest area, Frostwing was walking through the area with a bang in his hand as it seemed like he was looking for someone.