Chapter 47: Vegeta's Perfect Beatdown

A/N: after having now finally gained her perfect form, Cella finally continues with her match with Vegeta, however, things go differently this time.

Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the training between Goka and Gohan was still going.

Goka: All righty, Gohan. I hope you got plenty of sleep. 'Cause today, we're gonna do some special training!

Gohan: this is going to be utter terrifying or completely silly, isn't it? There is no in-between with you.

Goka: naw. We're just gonna focus on a little bit of basic combat training that Piccolo told me you've been struggling with...

Gohan: ...no, you aren't...

Goka: today, I'ma teach you...how to dodge.

Gohan: I really don't think you.....

Goka: YAH!

She powered up into her Super Saiyan form, which knocked Gohan back.

Goka: now, this is gonna be a Super Saiyan blast! As a non-Super Saiyan, you have no option but to dodge it!

Gohan: Mom, you really need to listen!

Goka: because if you don't dodge this, you'll almost certainly, probably, definitely die!

Gohan: Mom, I'm serious!

Goka: ready? And...

She began charging a blast.

Gohan's mind: damn you, Pavlov...

Goka: HA!

She released the blast at Gohan, who managed to catch it, but struggled to hold it.

Gohan's Mind: Mr. Piccolo! Krillin! Anyone! No... Nobody is here to save me this time. To save me like always. I can't run from this. I can't dodge this. Well, if I can't dodge... If I can't dodge... Then...!

He transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time and shot the blast back at Goka

Goka: whoa!

She narrowly dodged the blast, which exploded in the distance. Goka then looked at Gohan with really excited eyes.

Goka: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

She soon landed near Gohan, who was struggling to maintain his new form.

Goka: well, look at you. And for a moment there, I thought you were actually gonna dodge. Good thing that was only half-strength, or...

Gohan was still struggling.

Goka: yeah, the first time is pretty intense. My first time was with Freezer. And, boy, was that rough! So, who wants a haircut?

(Back at the Battlefield).

Cella was testing out her new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Vegeta, Trunks, Mewmis, Frostwing and Krillin watched on. Frostwing of which seemed to have had a small blush running across his face given the current look of Cella. Cella then looked over to Frostwing.

Perfect Cella: well then Frostwing, are you satisfied, seeing as you were all so impatient to wait until I finally got it after all.

Frostwing: O///O

Perfect Cella: hmph, I see you're taken back by perfection. Not that I blame you. However, until you're back to your sense, who would like to go first?

She said as she cracked her fingers a bit.

Krillin: GIVE HER BACK!

He fired his Kienzan at Cella, which hit her directly in her neck, but shattered after it passed through.