Chapter 4: Picking up the Pieces

A/N: while Goka and her friends mourn the loss of the other z warriors, knowing that since Piccolo is dead they can't use to Dragon Balls to bring them back. That's when you tell them about the Dragon Balls on a planet called Namek.

(This is actually a mix of Picking up the Pieces and To Planet Namek).

As Vegeta's space pod streaked away, Krillin carried the unconscious Gohan over to Goka.

(Y/N): well then, since she's gone now, I guess I can head off now.

However, after you said that, you turned to your attention to an upcoming noise. You see an Airship arrives, and, upon landing, a woman with black and and one with blue hair came out as well as an old man wearing glasses. They tended to Goka.

Bulma: Goka, Are you alright?!

Goka: y....yeah. A little anyway. It's just a few broken bones is all.

That's when you saw a small and fat white haired cat.

Korin: that was impressive Goka, I'm very proud of your efforts.

(Y/N)'s mind: did that non Pokémon cat just talk?

You simply stood by as they talked amongst each other.

(Y/N): I guess I'll just head off again. Besides, I feel like this shit is gonna happen again in like a month or maybe even a year again anyway.

You said before you turned and were about to fly off.

Krillin: I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but Yamcha and the others are dead. And now that Piccolo and Kami are gone, the Dragon Balls will not work any longer.

After hearing the name of dragon balls get uttered, you quickly turned back around. The blue haired girl named Bulma became distraught and broke down crying. That's when the fat man started talking.

Yajirobe: what's the big deal? I'm helped out I this I at least should get a thank you.

Bulma: you ungrateful fat bastard! I wish you would've died instead of Piccolo and the others!

Yajirobe: what?! After all the help I just did, this is the thanks that I get?!

That's when you stepped in to break up the fight between them.

(Y/N): excuse me, if I might interject for just a moment. But I couldn't help but notice that one of you had mentioned something about some items known as the Dragon Balls.

Yajirobe: who the heck are you!

Goka: he's the green dragon guy who I swore looked like Shenron.

Master Roshi: how the hell could you mistake him for Shenron?

Bulma: screw that! you know about the dragon balls?

Bulma asked in eagerness.

(Y/N): I'll be happy to tell you everything you need to know on the way there. But I think our first obligation should be to focus on those 3 over there first. They look like they could use some medical attention.

You said referring to Goka, Krillin and Gohan.

Korin: he's right. We need to worry about the others who are alive for right now. And I ain't got any beans with me at the moment.

The others helped Goka, Krillin and Gohan up and get them into the airship. As it took off to the hospital, they asked you once again on how you know about the Dragon Balls.

ChiChi: so how exactly do you know about the Dragon Balls?

(Y/N): well to start, I've been here for a rather a long time. Centuries actually. Now, you're all aware of the creatures in this world known as Pokémon, am I correct?