Chapter 85: Farewell Goka

A/N: as Goka's time on earth had officially ran out, Majin Buu was celebrating finally ridding herself of Babidi and his orders.

On the lookout, you were watching as Goka continued to teach the boys on how to preform fusion correctly. At the moment, the training for the boys was about to reach the next level of the training.

Goka: alright, boys, your ki feels like it fits perfectly together. Be sure to practice it very well afterwards. But I do gotta warn you two, in order for you to truly achieve fusion, the real hard part of the training begins now.

Goten & Trunks: what?!

Goka: first, we start by doing the pose of fusion. You both need to preform the exactly the same in order to get it right. Otherwise, there won't be very pleasant results.

(Y/N): wait, what do you mean there won't be pleasant results?

Goka: oh uh...... nothing.....

Goka said as she could remember the agonizing screams of someone who clearly seemed to have failed their own attempt fusion.

Logan: .............................I only pray that these children's suffering will be vastly quick and painless.

Frostwing's mind: And just like that, I've been presented with another reason as to why I don't want to try fusion at all now.

Goka: now watch closely kids. I'm going to show you on how to do the pose so you can both get the idea on it. Number one; stand at a certain degree and space from one another.

She said before moving both her arms to point to one singular direction.

Goka: then you do this. Remember to angle your arms properly.

She then moved up on her tip toes and started moving to the side while also moving her arms over to the opposite direction,

Goka: okay, while you're doing this, you need to say "Fu....."

Trunks: oh, you mean like that one word mom tend to use a lot?

(Y/N): no, that is a far different one. She means Fu as in the first two words of Fusion.

Goka: exactly.

She then moved her hands back over to the other direction while clenching her fists.

Goka: be sure to say "sion" while doing this particular part.

She then lifted her knee up and moved it over in front of her other leg.

Goka: then clench your fists and carefully watch the angle of your legs!

She then placed her lag back on the ground while leaning over to the side and had her arms back on the opposite side of her body while pointing up, one being all the way stretched out while the other was slightly flexed. All of this while her index fingers were all that were sticking out of her gripped hands.

Goka: be sure to also say "ha!" at this part too.

(Y/N):.................. we're so doomed.

Goka: alright, now you two try all of what I just showed you in a symmetrical pattern.

Goten & Trunks: uh..... right!

Trunks: one question though.... What does symmetrical mean?

Goka: huh..... now that I think about it, I actually don't know what it means.

Piccolo: oh god damn it. It means that both sides are the same.

Goka: that's right. Me and Piccolo can even show you a popper look.