Chapter 66: Keeping Identities Secret

A/N: Gohan has to try and keep his identity safe from Videl, who doesn't seem to know yet that Gohan is the Great Saiyaman.

You, Gohan, Goten and Frieza were all sitting at a table and eating as ChiChi was cleaning dishes while you all were going over the day Gohan had while he was keeping his new superhero persona a secret.

(Y/N): so Gohan, how were things up at the city today now that you had the superhero suit this time around?

Gohan: pretty great. No one was able to suspect me at all this time.

ChiChi: well that's good to hear.

Gohan: I can finally take care of any crimes without people knowing it's me.

Goten: yeah....

Goten said as he seemed a little depressed at the moment.

Gohan: what's up, Goten?

(Y/N): you know that Baby Pterodactyl that Goten visited and named Chibi 2 days ago?

Gohan: yeah.

(Y/N): well, earlier today when he checked on him, he said he didn't find him anywhere in or around the nest. I tried to sniff out his scent. But, still couldn't find him.

Frieza: I would have helped. I just choose not to.

(Y/N): -_-

Frieza soon let out a yelp after you yanked at her tail.

Gohan: hm, he just barely hatched from his egg on that day. How could he not be there anymore?

(Y/N): yeah, and the parents weren't there either.

Goten: what if something might have happened to him?

Frieza: then he's probably dead.

All of them looked at Frieza.

Frieza: Am I wrong? Not all zoos and circus really treat their animals right you know.

News Reporter: At a Circus show which opened just today, a baby monster was really drawing in a crowd.

You and the others looked to the TV to see what's up.

News Reporter: this rare little baby was caught the other day by Mr. Musuka, the promoter of the circus.

They soon saw footage of Musuka cracking his whip near the clearly scared baby.

News Reporter: Mr. Musuka is as eager to please the spectators as they are thrilled to see it.

Goten: it's Chibi!

ChiChi: yeah, because that fat sack of shit looks like he's eager to please them by scarring the living hell out of it.

Gohan: that bastard must have snatched the little guy up while the parents weren't around.

(Y/N): well, guess it's time to commit homicide on his fat ass.

Gohan: oooooor, maybe I can take care of it?

(Y/N):........ yeah that also works.

Gohan: don't worry, this'll be easy.

(The Next Day).

Gohan, in his Great Saiyaman costume, was carrying the baby as the police were approaching.

Police: drop the fuckin animal!

Gohan: yeah, that isn't happening.

He kept moving and jumped over a gasoline truck, which caused the cop cars to slow down in their tracks all while Gohan kept on moving.