Chapter 20: A Princess' Crushed Pride

A/N: as Vegeta tries to take on Frieza now in her 4th (true) form, The space Empress decided to screw with the cocky saiyan princess, shattering her pride.

Inside Frieza's ship, Goka was still recovering in the healing tank.

Goka: ♪You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up. You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up...♪

King Kai: Goku, come in!

Goka: oh, hey, King Kai!

King Kai: your friends are in trouble, Are you healed yet?

Goka: uh... Nah, I don't think so.

King Kai: well, how long do you think it's gonna take?

Goka: well, I think the machine will tell me when I'm done.

King Kai: okay, you think or you know?

There was a brief pause.

Goka: ♪You put the lime in the coconut and...♪

King Kai: Goka!

Goka: aw, come on, King Kai, they don't need my help. I bet they're doing just fine on their own.

(Meanwhile).

Vegeta: healer's down!

Krillin: need a rez!

Gohan: out of mana!

Vegeta: AAAAAAAH!

Krillin: AAAAAAAH!

Gohan: AAAAAAAH!

Logan: WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Frieza: It's been so long since I've had to use this form. It feels like an old suit I never have an occasion to wear.

She disappeared and then reappeared behind the group, with you all turning around to her.

Frieza: unfortunately, whenever I put it on ...someone dies.

She said while looking to the now dead Dance.

Gohan: Dende... no!

Frieza: oh, don't cry for the poor thing. I've saved him the fate of seeing what I'm about to do to you.

Vegeta: joke's on you; he hated the bald one.

Killin: hey, that's not fair!

He then looked at Piccolo.

Krillin: he just met Piccolo!

You let out air through your nose while looking up and shaking your head no in frustration at Krillin's constant stupidity. Frieza then shot a Death Beam aimed directly at Gohan, who just stood there paralyzed in shock.

Vegeta: get down!

Vegeta rushed in and pushed Gohan onto the ground, evading the Death Beam. The attack then hits an island in the distance, obliterating it in a flash of light.

Krillin: I couldn't even follow that attack...! It was almost instantaneous!

Vegeta: yep. Just gonna stand here and keep bein' awesome.

Piccolo: There's nothing we can do against that kind of power!

Vegeta: uh, hello? Awesome, right here.

Gohan: we're all gonna die!

Vegeta: you know what? All of you better duck, because I'm about to turn left, and I don't wanna smack you with my dick.

Logan: you're non-existent one.

Vegeta: shut up.

Frieza: oh, look at you, Vegeta. You're really going to fight me. Well, not.... not really "fight", more like, "flailing angrily".