Chapter 100: The Original Majin Buu

A/N: Majin Buy has been reverted back to her original form, Kid Buu. However, just because she has a more child-like appearance, doesn't make her any less deadly. 

On the Sacred World of the Kais, Kibito Kai and Elder Kai were having a conversation about Buu "turning back". 

Elder Kai: alright, fess up. What's up with this whole "Majin Buu's turning back" thing that seems to be getting you all worked up?

Kibito Kai: it was a long time ago, around the time when humans were first beginning to walk on two legs. Within the realm of the Kais, under the most kind and gentle of us; Grand Supreme Kai, there once lived the Supreme Kais of the North, West, South and East, that being myself. We lived peacefully until the wicked mage; Bibidi, created the terrible monster, Majin Buu. When the first two Kais, the north and the west, stepped up to try and stop Majin Buu's destructive rampage, they were both killed. The Supereme Kai of the North, the most hardy and strongest of us stepped up to try and defeat Majin Buu, unfortunately, he would end up being absorbed by the monster and increasing her own power. 

Elder Kai: guess that explains the steroid look Majin Buu had earlier then.

Kibito Kai: indeed. The only ones left to stand against Majin Buu at the time were me and Grand Supreme Kai. I was the youngest and most powerless of us, but ironically, I was the one who was spared Majin Buu's sensless slaughter. B.... But Grand Supereme Kai.......

Elder Kai:..... what happened to him?

Kibito Kai: in his attempt to take down Majin Buu, he ended up being absorbed and resulted in the creation of the chubbier version of Majin Buu. The Majin Buu that Bibidi made was created by the very essences of evil itself. A creation that even the very creator himself failed to keep control over. It was only after Majin Buu had absorbed Grand Supreme Kai that he somehow managed to gain some semblance of control over her.

Elder Kai: and since all the people this Majin Buu had absorbed during her time on earth have now been severed from her, she reverted back to her original true form. I guess which would make her the most difficult yet?

Kibito Kai: in terms of power, perhaps not. But, she is possibly the most dangerous of them all. She's returned back to her original self, an existence of no self-control. Purely and simply.... evil.

Back on earth, After a while of yelling, Kid Buu finally stopped and looked to the direction of everyone else.

Cella: okay, on second thought..... maybe she wouldn't make much of a good playmate for Crystal.

Kid Buu raised her hand and soon fired a pink ki blast toward a random location. You quickly stopped the blast by hitting it with a Hyper Beam.

Goka: phew... that was a close. If that would have hit the earth, oooooooo boy, that would have been bad.

Logan: really? Nah, I thought it would have caused a tiny little spark and nothjng else.

Goka: you're not being serious right now, are you?

Logan squinted his eyes as he just glared at Goka.

Vegeta: why the hell would thst idiot risk blowing himself up.

(Y/N): considering the type of people we've had to face in the past, that's hardly even worthy of a question.

Groudon: even then, considering most of the attacks she's tanked, she probably would have ended up regenerating herself soon after.

Vegeta: listen here, you little pink baby shit! If you wanna blow up the earth, how about you do it after fighting all of us!

Kid Buu looked over her shoulder before she turned all the way around to face You and the others.