Chapter 90: Gotenks vs Super Buu

A/N: After getting tired of waiting, Super Buu demands to face her opponent now. Leaving no other choice for Piccolo but to bring her to the boys, where they'll need to use what they have to take the pink demon down.

In the middle of a rocky terrain, Hercule was walking through it as Bee was following close behind him. Hercule was looking down while he had a pretty saddened and even tired out look on his face.

Hercule: oh man...... this heat is really killer right now. I think..... I think.....

He soon sat down on the ground for a little bit.

Hercule: ugh..... it's no use, boy. I don't think I can keep going anymore at this point.

Bee started barking, causing Hercule to look over his shoulder to look at him. He soon quickly jumped onto his feet and started yelling and pointing.

Hercule: don't you blame me for this whole mess!

There was a bit of a pause before Hercule sighed and lowered his head.

Hercule: I'm sorry for yelling at ya, Bee. I'm just not really myself right now.

He said before he looked up to the sky and started thinking of Memories of Buu before she had split into two and the eventual moment she was turned into chocolate by her evil self.

Hercule: I'm just worried for Majin Buu. What we saw earlier wasn't the real her. Just that weird evil one of her. I'll do what I can to get the real her back.

He said before he soon started walking again.

Hercule: come on boy, we still got a long away to go......

Bee barked before he started following Hercule again.

Hercule: you know something, boy? It's honestly kinda weird that we've bene walking for this long and we haven't seen anyone or anything around. Not even a single Pokémon. And I know well that we could have at least seen or ran into one.

He said as he and Bee were starting to walk through an area where some of the holes were at as a result of Super Buu's attack from earlier.

(Meanwhile).

In the deepest depths of the ocean, Kyogre was swimming through the area, looking for any signs of Lugia.

Kyogre: damn. I was really hoping that Lugia would be somewhere around here. He must be in a different part of the ocean this time.

He said as he continued on his search for his fellow Legendary. Elsewhere, Groudon was moving through certain volcanic caves in his human form as he was searching for Heatran. However, much like Kyogre with Lugia, he wasn't doing very good with his search either.

Groudon: can't believe I'm saying this, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of Heatran in any of these caves. I'll have to try another volcano.

He said before he made his way out of the cave and headed to wherever the next one was. Elsewhere, you were searching for the 3 Legendary beasts; Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. However, despite some of the best-known locations and environments that you would suspect them to be in, you couldn't find them anywhere. Not even the brass tower.

(Y/N): damn it! Not a single sign of them anywhere. I could have sworn they could have been easy to find. Come to think of it....... I can't exactly fully get their scent. I mean, I'm getting something from them. But it smells more like after scent and not any kind of current scent.

You soon sighed to yourself before you started to take off to the next location to look for another Legendary instead. Frostwing, Logan and Frieza were each searching the 3 islands where the 3 Legendary Birds might be. Frieza was on ice island, looking for Articuno. Logan was on lightning island, looking for Zapdos. And Frostwing was on fire island looking for Moltres.