Chapter 92: Gotenks vs Super Buu Part 3

A/N: The battle between all of you and Super Buu rages on. However, it isn't too long before someone else shows up to take on the demon.

You and the others lowered down to the crater created by the Ultra Buu-Buu Volleyball and looked around the area.

Gotenks: man, that was so cool, it looks like a meteor fell here!

Kyogre: but where's Majin Buu at?

Logan: if I were to guess, I'd say right in the center of the crater here.

He said while pointing down at the rubble that was in said crater.

Gotenks: come on out here, Majin Buu. I know that couldn't have killed you just yet!

Deep within the rubble of the crater, Super Buu was even so slightly poking her head out of the rubble while looking to you and the group.

Gotenks: hmmmm, guess it really must have killed her. That's pretty disappointing, I guess. I really must be way too strong for her!

Suddenly, a purple light glowed from the rubble before a blast was unleashed.

Piccolo: look out!

Everyone quickly moved out of the radius of the blast.

Gotenks: wow, that was a close one.

Piccolo: if the earth had taken that blast head on, it would have been vaporized without a trace!

Super Buu looked up to everyone as she had a slight smirk on her face as there was no physical damage even shown on her.

Gotenks: fine, have it your wave! Continuous Die Die Missiles!

As Gotenks was firing off a barrage of ki blasts, You fired off Multiple Dragon Pulse attacks, Groudon unleashed his fire breath, Kyogre used origin pulse, Frieza fired off a multitude of death beams, Logan fired off his own ki blasts along with a few fire balls.

Frostwing: alright. The least I can do is use a little bit of it.

He said before clapping his hands together and making a small purple ball of ki. He raised it up in the air with his finger and quickly tossed it over at Super Buu, causing an explosion twice as big as the one made by the volleyball's impact.

Groudon:...... I think we got her.

Once the smoke cleared, everyone saw Super Buu, but now clearly with a lot of visible scratches on her body.

Gotenks: we got her, but it doesn't look like she's getting any weaker.

Piccolo: no. Not physically at least. But mentally, each moment she gets more and more pissed, her mental strength gets weaker and weaker. This is likely the first for her. Fighting multiple opponents at once who are able to keep the fight on equal grounds with her. It's starting to have her thrown off.

Gotenks: in other words, poor old Majin Buu is humiliated at my greatness! I'm the strongest in all of the universe after all!

He said as his nose extended and pointed out for a moment for some weird reason.

Piccolo: just keep yourself focused. You'll be hurting later if you do.

Gotenks: oh please, what's the worst that could.....

Super Buu rushed in quickly, grabbed him and the two of them quickly slammed into the ground, causing a massive crack to open up. After Gotenks emerged from the crack, he looked at the smirking Super Buu.

Gotenks: okay, maybe he had a bit of a point there.

Groudon: my turn!

Groudon yelled from behind Super Buu, who looked over her shoulder to be met with him using Hammer Arm on her. The attack sent her flying into a city and crashing through many buildings and skyscrapers. Super Buu growled as she started to sit up, as she was, Gotenks was flying in after her.