Chapter 88: Evil Within

A/N: after dealing with Van Zant and Smitty, as well as healing Bee, it seemed like things were gonna be fine. However, that couldn't be more further from the truth.

Hercule and Buu looked in shock and horror as they looked at Bee's motionless body lying on the ground.

Hercule's mind: what kind of miserable, cruel, worthless sack of shit do this to a f**king dog?!

Hercule soon looked over to a cliff side and saw Van Zant and Smitty.

Hercule: bunch of gutless sons of bitches! Shooting an innocent damn dog!

Smitty: ey boss, don't that look like Hercule down there with Majin Buu?

Van Zant: eh, so what? I'm about to be the world's hero at this point.

Zant said as he soon put down the snipper and picked up a rocket launcher.

Van Zant: burn in hell, pinky!

He pulled a trigger and a rocket was launched towards Hercule and Buu. The rocket missed them, but it ended up blowing up the house.

Smitty: you got em, boss!

Van Zant: sure did. Not only did I take care of Majin Buu, I got rid of that hack Mr. Satan as well. Two birds with one stone.

Once the smoke soon cleared, Zant and Smitty saw a pissed off Majin Buu standing amongst the rubble of her destroyed home. White smoke was flowing out of the holes on the top of her head as her anger was rising faster with each second.

Van Zant: how the hell is she still alive?! She should have been blown to bits!

The white smoke quickly turned to steam as she unleashed a massive shockwave out of anger. She began to approach the direction of the two as the steam continued to spray out.

Smitty: his isn't good, boss!

Van Zant: damn it, I'll just have to unleash everything onto this pink bitch!

Before Zant could lift up his rocket launcher again, Smitty was suddenly hit in the back of head by a rock and sent falling down the cliff.

Van Zant: what the f**k?!

Hercule: have a lot of balls, but no brains!

Before Zant could fire his rocket launcher at Hercule, it was quickly kicked right out of his hands.

Hercule: gonna make you cry like a bitch to your mother!

He said before he unleashed a multitude of punches onto Zant's face.

Hercule: WORTHLESS! DICKLESS! DOG SHOOTING! WAISTFUL! PIECE OF SHIT!

As Hercule was beating the piss out of Zant, Majin Buu watched as this was going on.

Hercule: get the f**k out of here!

He yelled before she kicked Zant off of the cliff, in which he hit a couple of rocks on his way down. Hercule panted in frustration as he looked to his knocked-out body.

Hercule: you're lucky I didn't have a pencil on me, you son of a bitch!

The steam from Majin Buu's head seemed to have stopped and cleared up, showing that she seemed to have slightly calmed down when Hercule gave Zant hell. Hercule soon slid down the cliff and approached Bee's body.

Hercule: poor little guy.

Hercule soon saw Bee's legs twitch a bit, meaning he was barely still alive. Hercule gasped at this.

Hercule: Buu! He's still alive. But just barely! Hurry!

Buu gasped before she ran over to Hercule and looked down at Bee.