Chapter 33: More Androids

A/N: as Gero retreats to his lab, he reactivates two other Androids

Bulma's destroyed plane was falling down inside a crevice as You had saved Bulma and Trunks' infant self from the explosion.

Bulma: uh... Oh, wow, pretty sure I was about to be a wish there.

She said as Baby Trunks cried.

Bulma: aww, don't worry, Trunkie. It was just an explosion. You'll get used to those, those happen a lot around people like your father.

(Y/N): 😐

Trunks: I could have sworn I saw somebody else in the car with you.

Bulma: hmm?

Yajirobe was stuck under a pile of rocks while reminiscing an earlier conversation he had with Korin.

Yajirobe: "Hey, Yajirobe." "What is it, Korin?" "Why don't you go help out the gang?" "Oh, sure, Korin, why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

A tiny rock fell and nailed him in the face before crumbling into pebbles.

Yajirobe: I got a rock up my butt...

Meawhile, Vegeta was floating in the sky, looking around for Dr. Gero.

Vegeta: oh, you've gotta be kidding me! He got away again?! And not a nut or bolt to be found! Not that you had any nuts to begin with!

Trunks angrily glared at Vegeta and flew up into her path.

Trunks: look, I don't mean to tell you how to be a mother, but why didn't you try and save Bulma as well as you and your husband's son?

Vegeta: the bitch and my what's son?

Trunks: wait, you mean you two never got married?

Vegeta: what is that, some kind of food?

Logan: that sounds like something Goka would say.

Vegeta: don't fucking even....

Trunks: just, listen... When two people love each other...

Vegeta: oh, wow, I'm just f**king with you. My God, who doesn't know what marriage is? Also, love each other? Making a lot of assumptions here.

(Y/N): I May have gained an attraction to her, but her bitchy attitude is still a problem.

Trunks: grr...

(Back down on the ground with the others).

Bulma: so, I thought you guys were fighting androids? Why was Dr. Gero here?

Everyone, excluding Frieza, gasped like it's some big revelation.

Krillin: who dat?

Bulma: Scientist. Worked for the Red Ribbon Army. Adequate with robotics.

Krillin: oh... Hey, Mr. Can't Say! You may wanna hear this!

(Timeskip).

Vegeta: You f**king failure!

Trunks: hold on a second, I.....

Vegeta: you told us... two androids... May 12th... 10 a.m. South City!

Trunks: well, by nine miles off of...

Vegeta: and what happens? We waste our time on the wrong f**king androids!

Trunks: look, I was...

He looked over to Bulma.

Trunks: uh, how old is that baby?