Chapter 98: A Wild Shadow Mewtwo and Mira have Appeared

A/N: while Vegito continues her face off against Buuhan, You and the others face off against both Mira and Shadow Mewtwo. But as this happens, certain things happen to make it intensify further than before.

Buuhan rose from the water to meet with Vegito in the sky. She glared at her while Vegito just kept her usual smirk as she was basically waiting for Buuhan, who soon had a villainous aura around her once again, to make her first move. As this was going on; You, Logan, Frostwing, Groudon, Kyogre and Frieza were currently facing off with Mira and Shadow Mewtwo. Towa smirked in delight.

Towa: perfect. It's all coming together.

(Y/N): so, Mira, what's your reason for being here this time? Was your master getting bored and wanted to send you out to get your ass kicked again?

Mira: you've stood in the way for far too long. That will be rectified now.

Logan: hey, steroid smurf, in case you forgotten, you didn't even get very close to beating us even before.

Mira: with each improvement, I grow stronger. None of you will be find victory against me, much less the both of us at once!

Frieza: oooooo, confidence...... a fool's substitute for intelligence.

Frostwing:..... then what does that say for all the times you've been overly confident?

Frieza: that not what I meant. I was merely..... ugh.... never mind!

(Y/N): Logan..... Frostwing, you guys think you can handle Mira? I fully intent to end this Shadow Mewtwo stuff once and for all so we can get the real one back!

Frostwing: don't worry, I do believe Mira is gonna have a real "fun" time with us!

Frostwing said as she cracked his knuckles.

Groudon: (Y/N), please, allow me and Kyogre to assist you in fighting Mewtwo. The least we can do is help free a fellow Legendary from being a slave.

(Y/N): Hm, very well. If it means getting him freed soon, I'll certainly take it.

Shadow Mewtwo merely glared at the three of you while Logan, Frostwing and Frieza turned their fully attention onto Mira. They all floated there for a moment before Mira decided to make the first move, charging forward before disappearing via an afterimage and appearing right behind Frostwing and attempted to land a kick right onto the back of his neck. However, Frostwing quickly lifted one of his hands up over his shoulder and caught Mira's leg, much to the artificial being's surprise. Frostwing then looked over his shoulder.

Frostwing: I don't think so.

He said before he swung Mira around and chucked him toward the ground. You and Shadow Mewtwo clashed with one another in the air, with him using a forcefield to block out an incoming Dragon Claw attack from you.

(Y/N): sorry about all of this, Mewtwo. But what happens next is gonna hurt like hell!

Shadow Mewtwo soon unleashed a massive shockwave that sent you flying back.

Shadow Mewtwo: yet I seem to have felt nothing.

Groudon and Kyogre quickly replied by firing both a Solar Beam and Origin Pulse at him at once and managing to hit him before he could create another forcefield or block it, sending him flying back. As this was going on, Kibito Kai and Elder Kai were watching the battle unfold.

Elder Kai: well then, I was expecting the other two guys to just randomly show up right out of the blue right now. But, as long as they're not interrupting the battle between Vegito and Majin Buu, then I'm fine with it.