Chapter 70: Videl vs Spopovich

A/N: The daughter of Hercule takes on Spopovich. While it seems like she's got it in the bag at first, there's more to Spopovich than it seems.

You and the others watched as Piccolo jumped off of the ring and walk back inside of the building. This of course was much to the confusion of the crowd, the announcer, some of the Z Fighters and even Groudon. Even Cella, inside of Frostwing's home, was confused about Piccolo suddenly jumping out of the ring.

Cella: the f**k just happened?

Zangya seemed to have placed her hands over Crystal's ear holes right before Cella swore. Back at the Tournament, some of the audience members were curious on why Piccolo just threw the match.

Random Guy 1: huh, wonder what that was all about.

Random Guy 2: maybe that green skin on him was like a major skin condition and it suddenly got worse for him.

As Piccolo walked inside and passed the others, Goka spoke to him to try and get an answer.

Goka: what's wrong Piccolo? Were you feeling shy today, buddy?

Piccolo: no, there's something different about that one. Our power levels are dimensions apart.

Goka: huh?

Krillin: you serious?

Piccolo: oh no, I just jumped off of the ring just for the shits and giggles!

Krillin: oh....... Well you could have just told use that.

Piccolo's mind: oh my god.....

Kami: (you know well that you walked right into that).

Vegeta: power levels are bullshit. You just jumped off because you've become a pansy over the years, green man!

Piccolo: you try facing him then, princess. I'm so sure you won't do the same at all!

Vegeta: I won't waste my time with the purple midget. I want to get to fighting Kakarot sooner.

(Y/N): yeah, that or you don't have the guts to do it.

Vegeta: bitch, I have twice the amount of guts than any of the other idiots in this place.

(Y/N): chickensayswhat?

Vegeta: what?

(Y/N): oh nothing dear.

You said as you gave a somewhat snarky grin on your face.

Krillin: wait, this has to be a joke. I have to fight that guy in the next round.

Logan: well Krillin, when you find yourself getting your ass whipped by the small guy, just try thinking that it there could be more possible humiliating ways to get beaten down.

Krillin: oh, I guess that's true.....

Announcer: well uh....... With that over, I guess it's time to move onto our next match. Competitor Videl vs Competitor Spopovich!

The crowd soon began cheering Videl's name. With Erasa being part of cheering crowd.

Erasa: you've got this Videl.

Crowd: Videl! Videl! Videl! Videl!

Gohan: well, you're certainly super popular. Good luck out there, Videl.

Videl: right.

She took a step outside before stopping in place and quickly turning her head around to Gohan.

Videl: hey Gohan.

Gohan: huh?

Videl: I'll be waiting for you in the second round.