Chapter 50: It's a Date

A/N: After Cella had made her announcement of the Cella Games, you and the others decided to either relax or train.

On The Lookout, Piccolo, Tien, Groudon, Kyogre and Mr. Popo were watching the news on TV showing millions of people fleeing from Cella. Sometime before that, you and the other had arrived back at the Lookout given the situation.

News Reporter: over the last thirteen hours, more than two dozen evacuation orders have been issued all over the globe. Thousands upon millions head countryside.... including the endangered saskatoad t-rexes--while others seek shelter. The world has never seen terror as real as it has today.

Piccolo: you're kidding me...!

Tien: yeah, right? Dinosaurs are still a thing. It's odd how we never talk about it. At least not since we drove them out of the cities.

Groudon: you do realize that you have Prehistoric Pokemon walking around said cities and your surprised that there were Dinosaurs still around.

Tien: I've spent my time training, how was supposed to focus on something I find pretty unimportant.

Piccolo: I'm talking about terror! Never seen, my ass! My dad released every murderer out onto the streets, and overthrew the world government!

Tien: oh, right. And the king of the world is a blue cairn terrier.

Piccolo: It's bullshit!

Tien: I think it's pretty progressive.

Vegeta: aw, look at the poor Namekian lost and forgotten to time.

News Reporter: even the attack of the Saiyans five years ago pales in comparison to this overwhelming threat. As if comparing a cataclysm to a rampaging toddler.

Vegeta: bullshit! We turned an entire city into a glass floor!

Frieza: hahahahahahhaha!

Logan: aw, look at the poor Saiyan princess lost to time the moment she even bothered to try. Only to fail and be forgotten so quickly.

Vegeta: watch it, weakly! Unless you wanna go right now! And I think we both know how our last fight went.

Logan: and I really do not think we don't considering we had never fought before at all.

Vegeta: I... Wait, yo..... Really? But then how did you?

Logan: back on Namek, (Y/N) fought you while I was taking care of the pretty boy turned monster.

Vegeta: riiight! Wow! We've never actually fought! That's so weird!

She then looked to Mr. Popo.

Vegeta: isn't that weird, black man?

Mr. Popo: yeah... Almost as weird as what's gonna happen if you call me that again.

Vegeta's mind: what IS he?

Trunks and Tien both gasped while And you stood next to Piccolo, who grunted as you all look at the room toward the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Both Goka and Gohan were heard from inside of it.

Goka: all right now, Gohan. When we get out there, try not to brag.

Gohan: about what?

Goka: that's it, son. And don't let slip just how much stronger we are. Otherwise Vegeta will be all, "Oh, but my pride! Grr, I wish I were a carrot!"

Gohan: that's not inaccurate.

Goka: Piccolo will probably just growl and grumble. Really, it's too bad we're out of Namekians for him to absorb. Then he'd be as strong as Vegeta.