Introduction

Welcome!! Quick authors note, this will be an X Reader story so things are like Y/N, Y/M/N etc... I will include some 😼😼 scenes, and I decided to start in 3rd year because it's more "oooo new girl half way though" and obviously basing it in 1st year would take the attention from Harry PoTtAh. Anyways enjoy lol xx

My socials:
Insta: Leiamustdie
TikTok: shittinginpampers

Introduction

"You're too young to understand" my mum would complain to me. It's sad I found out myself by snooping around... Bloody Voldemort is my dad. Thanks mum for telling me. Well she did tell me, after I found out.

It was my first morning of attending Hogwarts, I knew with Voldemort being my dad I would get shit there so I worried, I was ashamed, scared. But here I am lacing my doc martens, while my mum thinks I have no clue who my dad is. She knows I'll get shit for Voldemort being my dad and she still hasn't told me.
I slumped downstairs to be met with my mum waiting for me at the bottom.

"You need to smarten out girl, you're a Riddle!" She said giving me a look.

I usually am smart and would not be like this but I wanted to show my mum I was annoyed.

As I went to grab the door handle my mum stopped me.

"Y/N before you go, there is something I need to tell you..." her face was pale, she suddenly looked... disappointed.

"What is it?" I said acting clueless.

"Stay away from people... I've never told you but your father is... Voldemort." She said whispering his name.

I thought for a second, how will I react to this? A. Be shocked and act I didn't know. B. Act clueless. C. Tell her I know.

I turned to look at her, she looked scared, she was clearly worried about how I would react.

"I know." I spat before slamming the door behind me.

I rolled my eyes and began to stomp down the street dragging my suitcase and my black cat, Jinxx.

As I got to the end of my road, I realised. I'm literally the daughter of Voldemort, I shouldn't be slumping around, I should be proud, I can't let people treat me like shit and boss me around.
I should be proud, people should fear me... alright you egotistical bitch, you're starting to sound like your father...