Part 25

Y/Ns POV

Me and Draco walk side by side to go to the room of requirement, Draco brings a green apple, tossing it in his hand, as we walk in. He passes me the apple while he takes the sheet off that reveals the Vanishing Cabinet.

"Well I guess we know where it is now." I said as I took at bite of the apple.

We decided not to do anything with it right now, we just needed to know where it was.

I was supposed to be meeting Draco at Hogsmeade but then I saw him talking with Katie. I roll my eyes and I spot, Ron, Hermione and Harry.

"Y/N! You okay you look..." Hermione started

"Angry" Ron finished.

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Does anyone fancy a Butter Beer?" Harry asked.

As we got inside, we ordered four Butter Beers. I saw Draco go up stairs but decided to ignore him, maybe he'll get jealous seeing me with Harry. Harry saw Draco as well and watched him.

"Oh, bloody hell." Ron sighed.

We all looked over to see Ginny and Dean.

"Ron, see they're only holding hands." Hermione said.

"And snogging." I added.

"I'd like to leave." Ron said.

They continued to talk about snogging or something, I kind of zoned out for a bit, thinking. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Professor Slughorn came over.

"Listen, my boy, in the old days, I used to throw together the occassional supper party. Select a student or two. Would you be game?" He said to Harry.

"I consider it an honor, sir." Harry replied.

"You'd be welcome too, Granger and- Riddle." Professor Slughorn added.

Me and Hermione both thanked him before we left.

I walked in front of Harry and Ron with Hermione, Ron was whispering something to Harry. We came to a sudden a sudden stop when we heard a scream.

"I warned her. I warned her not to touch it." Leanne shouted.

I laughed as Katie was dragged around on the floor before held up in the air then dropped, the others looked at me weird for laughing, so I quickly coughed to cover it.

We look at this necklace type thing that's on the floor and Harry goes to look at it but Hagrid stops him.

"Get back, all of you. Do not touch that, except for the wrappings. Do you understand?" He said.

Back at school we were questioned by McGonagall, I wasn't paying that much attention to what was going on. Something about Katie having to deliver it to Professor Dumbledore, then Snape was here looking at the necklace thing.

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" Harry said.

"Yes, she was cursed." Professor McGonagall said.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said.

I looked over at Harry, in shock.

"What!? No it was not, he would never!" I shouted at Harry.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter." Professor McGonagall spoke seriously to Harry.

I glared at Harry.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape added.

"I just know." Harry said.

I scoffed, I couldn't believe him right now.

"Your blinded by hatred, Harry!" I shook my head.

"You "just" know. Once again, you're astonished with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." Snape said, sounding very annoyed.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you." Professor McGonagall sighed.

I quickly walked ahead of Harry, Ron and Hermione, I was so angry.
As I return to my dorm room which I share with Draco, I decide not to tell Draco, Harry is just being stupid.
I slam the door shut behind me.

"What's wrong with you?" Draco asked as he watched me flop down onto my bed.

"Nothing." I spat as I turned into my pillow.

He sighed and sat on my bed next to me.
I sat up and instantly pulled him into a hug, it was really what I needed.

"Y/N." Draco whispered in my ear.

I hummed in response.

"You know I wasn't wearing any cologne in that potions class when you said I was." I felt him smirk.

I pulled away and held his arms to look at him.

"Really?" I whispered.

He nodded, still smirking.

"I- it was uh probably rigged, that's not right." I stuttered as I tried to make up and excuse.

Draco was still smirking as he went over to his own bed, as he had embarrassed me, I thought of a way to make him embarrassed.

"Also Draco, I don't want to hear you uh-" I gestured down to his lower half. "so go either don't, or go somewhere else." I smirked trying to hold in my laugh.

He went red in the face and shook his head at me.