Part 21

Y/Ns POV

I came to a sudden halt around the corner when I spotted, Umbridge and a bunch of students, glaring at a wall? I saw Draco there as well, he was holding Cho... oh shit they had discovered the room of requirement, where Harry was!

Since they had been found out, everything went down. Dumbledore had disappeared and Umbridge is the new headmaster. I walked into class noticing the desks had been moved so it was one student per desk and they were spaced out.

"Boys and girls cannot be within eight inches of each other!" Umbridge announced to the class, but glared at me and Draco, this reminded me of what happened before Christmas.

Today was the day of our OWLS, we sat all spaced out while Umbridge sat on her throne in the front of the class sipping on her tea, smiling. The sound of her drinking and placing the tea down, annoyed me so much, the whole room was silent apart from that.
Suddenly we heard something else other than Umbridge drinking, we all followed her with our eyes as she got up to inspect.
She opened the massive doors, waiting to uncover the sound. We all watched, also curious when suddenly there was a bunch of fireworks and Fred and George came flying in on their brooms. Students began to cheer as the papers flew up into the air. I couldn't help but laugh when a small spark went for Draco's face. Umbridge on the other hand was furious, but she could not control the class. Unexpectedly a massive golden Dragon, began chasing Umbridge, which caused all the students to laugh and cheer. As it reached the door, it exploded into a massive firework, causing all of the rules Umbridge had put up to smash and fall to the floor. Fred and George flew out on their brooms and we all followed, cheering. We watched outside as they made a massive "W" firework in the sky.
I watched with confusion as Harry had stopped cheering and suddenly went very pale, next thing I knew he had collapsed, me and Hermione knelt over by him to see what was wrong.

"Sirius." Was all he said.

Me, Hermione and Ron followed Harry. On the way he explains to us about his vision.

"Are you sure?" Hermione asked.

"I saw it! It's just like with Mr Weasley, it's the same door that I've been dreaming about for months and I couldn't remember where I had seen it before. Sirius said, Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the department of mysteries." Harry rushed.

"Harry, please listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" Hermione asked.

"And what if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left!" Harry protested.

We all stood silently for a moment and looked at each other. Once we had came up with a quick plan, we set to do it straight away, or so we thought.

"We're in this together!" Hermione said.

"That you are!" Umbridge said from behind us.

We were all dragged into Umbridge's office, Neville, Ginny and Luna were hear as well being held by Umbridge's bloody squad, including Draco, who was holding me.

"Such a shame about your girlfriend, Draco." Umbridge said sarcastically.

I turned my head to look at Draco, who was sending me a dirty look, which I kindly sent him back.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you." Umbridge quietly said to Harry.

"No!" Harry replied, truthfully.

Umbridge then slapped Harry across the face, causing us all to flinch.

"You sent for me, Headmistress." Snape said as he walked in.

"Snape, yes! The time has come for answers, wether he wants to give them to me or not! Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She said sounding caught off guard.

Snape told Umbridge the last had been used on Cho, and there was only poison left. We all tensed up, is she going to poison him? As Snape began to leave, Harry spoke up again.

"He's got Padfoot! He's got Padfoot and the place where it's hidden!" Harry shouted.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Well what is it? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge asked, quickly.

Snape stopped in his tracks and turned back to face us all.

"No idea." He calmly said as he left.

Umbridge was about to use the Curitiatus Curse on Harry.

"That's illegal!" I stated.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." Umbridge said in response.

Everyone around was uneasy, we had to come up with a plan and quick, thankfully we had Hermione.

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione shouted.

We all turned to look at her.

"Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will." I said, latching on to Hermione's plan.

"Where what is?" Umbridge snapped.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione answered.

Umbridge took Harry and Hermione to go find 'Dumbledore's secret weapon' I'm surprised I was dragged along with them.

"You watch them! I'm going to speak to Riddle." Draco shouted before forcefully dragging me out of Umbridge's office.