Part 29

Y/Ns POV

I quietly walk behind Draco, holding the bird as we walk back to the room of requirement, it's the first time we've interacted since Christmas. I pass the bird to Draco and the contact of him just touching my hand gives me goosebumps.
He places the bird in and whispers, practically inaudible. I open the cabinet again and the bird is gone. I look up at Draco for any signs but he doesn't notice me looking at him. I close the cabinet and again. But once I open it again the bird is now dead. I look up at Draco and he looks scared. We were both very confused.

I sat in the great hall, minding my own business when I watched as Draco walked in. He had froze. I watched confused when he suddenly turned and walked out and Harry followed. I followed as well.

I follow them into the bathrooms, I saw Draco crying in the mirror.

"Draco?" I whispered from the door.

"I know what you did, Malfoy. You hexed it, didn't you?" Harry said to Draco.

Draco shot up and turned to face us.
They began to cast spells at each other.

"Stop!!" I cried, but Draco just pushed me out of the way.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry shouted and suddenly Draco dropped to the floor.

I ran over to him, he was crying and blood was pouring out of his body. I began to cry harder.

"Draco!" I screamed.

I kneeled down beside him and held his arm, I didn't know what to do, I panicked as I saw the high amount of blood pour out and mix with the water on the floor. Harry was just staring down at us.

"How could you!" I screamed at Harry through tears.

Snape came in and saw what had happened. He instantly did a spell on Draco and the blood returned to his body. I was crying so much I could hardly breath. Me and Snape helped Draco back to our shared room, I promised to stay with him.

I cried as he led there, he looked so ill and pale.

"Why are you crying?" Draco asked.

"You almost died!" I choked.

I held Draco tight, I never wanted to let go. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him.

"Draco, I can't lose you." I cried. "I hated seeing that! You led on the floor covered and surrounded in your own blood."

"I'm not weak, Y/N." Draco laughed lightly.

I kissed him on the head deciding to let him rest more and I needed sleep myself.
As I led in my bed I stared up in the darkness. I kept seeing what had happened, Draco getting hit then bleeding out. I began to silently cry as the memory replayed over and over again. It had really scarred me, I must be honest.