8.Birds (8/12)

Author-dono: Today has been so weird, and tbh I'm kinda pissed I had to start writing this so late so my apologies you all!

"on the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me;
eight maids-a-milking
seven swans-a-swimming
six geese-a-laying
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
four calling birds
three french hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree~"

"Thank you all so much for coming to my ted-talk! If you would all please turn your attention to the board to your left;" Kokichi walked into the light panning on the wall and bowed.

Everyone looked at the whiteboard, and by everyone that means Shuichi, Kiibo, Rantaro, Miu and Tsumugi.

"What the fuck is that?" Miu crossed her arms.

"I'm so happy you asked!"

"I'm so mad I asked."

"Too late." Slowly, Kokichi pulled on a little string covering the board. Revealing a very..weird illustration.
"I hereby announce the "Does Mom an Octopus?" by Kokichi Ouma!"

"...."

Nobody responded and just kept looking at the child like drawing of Kirumi with 8 Octopus arms doing a number of tasks.

"This..this is completely illogical!" Kiibo put his hands on his head like he was trying to wrap his brain around what Kokichi was talking about.

"Nahh~ that's just your stupid robot brain trying to solve a zero divided by zero problem." Kokichi pouted.

"I'm pretty sure Kirumi is just good at working fast. You know this isn't real, right Ouma?" Tsumugi sighed and put her hand on her cheek.

"Of course it is! You can't prove it!" He whined and started blowing a raspberry.

"You can't prove it either dick shit!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Q-quiet! Kokichi, Miu calm down!" Shuichi got up to try and quiet the two, knowing it was way too early in the morning for this.

"What do you all think you're doing?"

Kirumi stood there with her flip flop in hand along with a furious look on her face.

"Oh nothing, Kokichi just thinks you're an Octopus." Rantaro snitched on him.

"Heyyy~" Kokichi attempted to bonk Rantaro upside his head only to get his fist caught in the others palm.

"I'm a what?"

"Just look for yourself, it's fucking ridiculous!" Miu slid the board over to the maid recklessly ignoring the complain she got from Kokichi.

Kirumi seemed to stand there studying the drawing, leaving everyone in suspense. "I see.." was all she said before rolling the drawing up.

"If you really request to see if I'm an octopus, I won't decline. But for now..sleep." She glared before walking out the common room.

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

"Mom~" Kokichi pulled on the maids dress.

"Please do not call me that, what is it Ouma?" She sighed and stopped doing the dishes.

"You remember our promise this morning? Well I'm ready to do it! C'mon let's go!" Kokichi grabbed Kirumi's hand and ran out the dinning hall.

...