9.Nutcracker (9/12)

"on the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me;
nine ladies dancing
eight maids-a-milking
seven swans-a-swimming
six geese-a-laying
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
four calling birds
three french hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree~"

Ships for you all to enjoy today:
Shuichi x Kokichi (Mentioned)
Kiibo x Miu
Tenko x Himiko (Mentioned)
Gonta x Ryoma
Shirogane x Rantaro (Mentioned)
Kaito x Maki (Mentioned)
Korekiyo x Angie
Kaede x Kirumi

Not all of these are permanent but it still works lol

...

"It's 'Octopi' where the hell did you get Octopus's from?"

"Because that's what you use for other animals! Dogs, cats, giraffes- where did the i come from??"

"You use 'i' like in Cacti—"

"CACTI IS A PLANT!"

Miu and Kokichi were yet again fighting at breakfast, being too loud for anyone to tune them out.

"Can you all be quiet? You're so loud my headphones can't cover it, I'm gonna snap someones neck." Maki glared at the two.

"Hey. No." Kaito spoke to her like a dog.

"..Don't!—" She was about to punch him when Kokichi intervened.

"Kaito's name should be Cacti cuz he doesn't have a brain." Miu began wheezing at his comment.

"Oh fuck you!"

Before anyone else could make a comment, everyone in the table seemed to black out instantly.

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

Where am I..?

Is this hell? Well, most likely not. I was already in hell in the first place.
I can't feel anything, I'm on a floor. It's useless to keep trying so I should probably just open my eye—

"You're finally up Shuichi!" Kokichi was right up in his face, eyes staring into his soul.

"AAAAHHH!!" Shuichi squealed and the two boys foreheads butt together, causing them both to hiss and move away.

"Wow, ok. Note to self: don't scare Saishu awake." Kokichi bitterly groaned.

"What's g-going on??" Shuichi asked.

The only answer he got was Kokichi's attention slowly turning around to the other classmates.

Everyone was in some sort of dress or suit, they seemed so expensive and first class too. Who could of made these?..

"Shirogane." Shuichi growled, Kokichi tilted his head.

"Huh? You think plain hotdog did this? I wouldn't be surprised. She knows my type too!"

And that's when Shuichi died. I mean he probably had a nose bleed.

Kokichi was in a strapless dress, the cloth dripping down to his ankles. Shuichi noticed the color palette fading from a brilliant seafoam to dark blue and violets. It looked perfect on him.