19.Cottage

Re wrote this one so It's shorter than usual smh

The usual tales and stories of old Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus were above normal to society these days. It's unfortunate they were far from wrong over one thing. There's no Mrs. Santa Claus, sorry feminists—

"Kokichi dear, don't put that down." Shuichi sighed and began erasing the message.

"Nishishi~ My bad. Could you ever forgive me?"

"I was never mad at you in the first place." He sighed and picked up his book.

When Kokichi was sure that Shuichi was distracted, he kept on writing.

Instead this is a reality of Mr. and Mr. Saihara's. Or is it the Saihara's? Then it wouldn't make much sense.

"Ouma.." Kokichi flinched at his last name and handed the paper over.

"You have work to do, remember?" Shuichi scolded him.

"Yeah I do, but I finished all that hours ago! There's barely any people on the naughty list." He sulked and squirmed in his chair.

"How about we add you on there?" Suddenly Shuichi scoped a giggling Kokichi up and walked out the back door.

You could hear commotion going on from elves rushing to finish work by the clock and reindeer being trained by their peers, hooves scooping in the snow.

"It's been so long since we took time to sit out here like this." Shuichi spoke walking along the concrete.

"Because you're always on your ass all day." Kokichi smiled and stopped walking.

"Dammit you, hurry up." Shuichi blushed and grabbed his hand, taking a break and watching time fly from their cottage the rest of the night.