24.Cookies

✨I'm tired✨

"Please leave the cookies alone, Kokichi. You're gonna get another sugar rush." Shuichi shivered.

"Just one! I'm not gonna steal any I swear!" Kokichi whined and drooled looking at the sugar cookies.

"Fine. One."

With permission granted, Kokichi began eating one of the cookies in small little bites..and then shoved the whole thing in his mouth.

"There, done." Kokichi smiled and put his hands up to show he wasn't lying.

Shuichi scanned him for any sign of faking and found none, so he shrugged and turned around to keep reading.

As the day went on Kokichi's urges to eat another one rose. The after taste was unbearable, so to revive he was sneakily steal a cookie every time he could pass by the sparkling plate.

"Kokichi.." Shuichi seemed unimpressed.

"Huh?"

"Did you eat another one?" Shuichi asked already knowing the answer.

"Nope! I swore I wouldn't eat another one, do you not believe me? I thought you loved me!" Kokichi began throwing a fit, but it didn't throw Shuichi off.

"You took another cookie from the far left side every time you pass the plate." He pointed out.

"Why did you analyze cookies so hard?" Kokichi wheezed in an attempt to stall his doom.

"Because you're a lair."

"True."

Instead of Shuichi doing something to him like taking away his panta, he just sat back down on the couch.

"You aren't gonna do anything?" Kokichi asked trembling a bit.

"Me? Oh no, I'd never." Shuichi smiled not looking away from the novel.

Kokichi walked off glaring daggers into Shuichi's back and continued with his day.

The next time Kokichi saw the plate something about it felt off. Either way, his hunger got the best of him and he took a cookie from the platter immediately shoving it into his mouth.

Kokichi recoiled and spit the thing out. Oatmeal cookies?! What the hell!!

"Told you, you should've listened~" Shuichi laughed at him in the living room. How embarrassing..Kokichi never ate another cookie from that damned thing again.