29.Sleds (2/2)

Please I need more Christmas pictures—

This was his revenge, he's waited oh so long ever since he almost crapped himself falling in that skating ring.

"I'm gonna push now." Kokichi warned Shuichi who was literally clinging onto any bedded surface.

"W-wait let me get ready." He shivered and took a sharp breath in through his teeth.

"Hm? But you are ready. You have your gloves and everything." Kokichi teased and played dumb for a while.

Shuichi sighed and shifted in his spot on the sled. "A-alright you can go, I know this is payback for last time so..I'm ready." He confessed and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Really?"

"Uh...I guess so?" Shuichi said opening his eyes a bit.

"Than one, two, three go!" Kokichi spoke faster than Shuichi could notice and pushed them down, hoping into the sled at the last second.

"U-UWAAAGHH!! KOKICHI WHAT THE SHIT!!"

The whole way down the long hill Kokichi laughed so hard tears pricked from the corners of his eyes.

"That was fucking priceless!" He wheezed out from his laughter and flopped into the one foot layer of snow below them.

"I'm n-never doing that again." Shuichi whimpered and shakily stood up.

Fortunately Kokichi noticed and got up too dragging their sled. "Hey, If it makes you feel any better we can look at my baby pictures when we get back home."

"You have baby pictures?" Shuichi perked up with an evil smile.

"Oh no.." Kokichi cursed himself, though he secretly didn't mind. He would never confess that though.