11.Bells (11/12)

My cousin came over so something actually good happened today holy shit

She draws and writes too so I relate to somebody 🥺

"on the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me;
eleven pipers piping
ten lords-a-leaping
nine ladies dancing
eight maids-a-milking
seven swans-a-swimming
six geese-a-laying
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
four calling birds
three french hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree~"

(I have no idea's so I'm making this short)

...

"Oh!! The old origins of die or dare! Passed down from century to century, mostly found in your local
high schoolers photo library. The photo's are hideous."

Kokichi and everyone else sat in a circle, it was hard to convince some but they all came to the agreement to play Truth or Dare. Or by Kokichi's rules Truth or Die.

"I'm pretty sure it's called truth or dare." Ryoma sighed.

"No! Truth or Die! Either confess your dirty sins or face Maki!"

"I'll let that pass since you're comparing me to death." She sipped some coffee.

"Now, who goes first?" Kokichi let a sinister smile appear on his face.

"Wait! What's die supposed to mean?" Shuichi asked not wanting a repeat of yesterday.

"You gotta put this in your mouth." Kokichi took out about twenty pipes out of nowhere.

"Those are cigarettes! The shit!" Kaito yelled.

"Shut up dumbass, they're those stupid bubble pipes detectives like Sherlock Holmes used in the movies." He explained rolling his eyes.

"Than what do they do?"

"They smell like shit! Like, actual shit." Kokichi reeked at the smell and put them away.

"Bitch, stop lying! Pass!" Miu snatched one out his pocket and sniffed it.

"That isn't how it works, just blow out of it."

Miu put it in her mouth and softly blew on it. The smell that came out seemed to smell like caramel and popcorn.

"This doesn't smell like shit at all!" She threw the pipe on the ground.

"Oh yeah! It's sort of like that stupid bean boozle game, sucks to be you if you get the wrong one. Which is why you gotta truth, truth, truth!" Kokichi giggled and shuffled it back into the pile so nobody could know which it is.

"As I was saying, hmmm...Gonta, you go first!" He immediately looked at Gonta who seemed hesitant about the smoke pipes.

"Huh? Oh, Gonta chooses truth. Gonta doesn't think he's ready for those."

"Alright, do you know what sex is?"

"Ok, ok! Maybe ask him something else?" Kaede intervened.

"No! If he doesn't tell the truth he'll die! I'm sure nobody wants that!"

"It's fine friend Kaede, Gonta's really good at telling the truth! Gonta has seen mates make babies before!"

"Oh thank god he was raised with the animals." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Boring..next!"

"Oh! Atua asks you truth or die!" Angie pointed to Korekiyo.

He had an unreadable look on his face, the aura was unwelcoming and you could tell he was more excited than he should've been.

"Die."

"What?" Angie blinked.

"Are you dumb? He said die! You've got balls!" Kokichi snickered and threw a pipe at him.

Without hesitation, Korekiyo seemed to take the pipe and put it right in his mouth while keeping his mask somewhat on.

"How unfortunate. Strawberries and watermelon." He spoke and took it out his mouth.

"That's good! You shouldn't want the bad ones.." Tsumugi told him.

"True, but it would be such a wonder to see it happen."

"Truth or Die? This is getting entertaining!" Miu cackled.

"Die, pass me one you little shit." Kaito said and took another pipe to his mouth.

Once he put it in his mouth, his expression went sour at the smell.

"Did you get the shit one?"

"No it's even worse, it smells like peanut butter!" Kaito's face was actually green as he spat it out.

A round or five later and about ten people already had pipes in their mouths, and none of them were the death pipe.

"I'm not telling any of you dirty males my truths! Dare!" Tenko refuted.

"That's even worse than Truth.."

"Oh.."

"Too late! I dare you to go out on the street, ring this bell and sing jingle bells for a full ten minutes." Kokichi gave her a bell and verbally shooed her out the door.

"I'll do it! Just keep your germy hands off me!"

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

"JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!!"

Tenko had been screaming the song for five minutes already. It was a surprise nobody called the police yet.

"It seems I was woken up with a pretty surprise~" A short man in a chef outfit winked at her, he soon got whacked in the face with a rock.

Kokichi, Miu and Angie were laughing their asses off while everyone else watched. When Tenko finished it took five people to hold her back from breaking Kokichi's spine.

"That's enough, one more and we're done." Kirumi groaned, not thinking she'd use this much energy today.

"Aww.."

"Let's see if you're so sad about it now, Truth or Die?" Tenko hissed.

"Truth."

"Did you and Shuichi—"

"Die! Die! Shit!" Kokichi waves his hands defensively and picked up a pipe.

Quickly his expression changed from hesitant to absolute hell.

"Ewwwwwww!! Shumai it's so gross!!" He whined and tried to rub the smell out his nose.

"Oh, so you got it." Was all he said before taking Kokichi's hand.

"I'm gonna go get something to get that smell out. I have a feeling if I don't he's gonna do something much worse."

"I'm right here!"

Once everybody had returned to their respectful dorms, Kokichi and Shuichi were in the bathroom trying to clean the smell out Kokichi's nose.

"Did you really think I'd do something evil?"

"Yes."

"I'd never do anything evil to you, you know that right?" Kokichi turned so he could give Shuichi a hug.

"I'm sure." Shuichi lauhed and brought him to his face level.

"Than you should also know not to underestimate the love of a supreme leader."

"I never will." Shuichi said and walked them over to the bed.

"And you—"

"Go to sleep."

Kokichi giggled and rolled over to his side of the bed. He'd never get tired of nights like this.

eleven pipers piping
ten lords-a-leaping
nine ladies dancing
eight maids-a-milking
seven swans-a-swimming
six geese-a-laying
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
four calling birds
three french hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree~