12.Mouse (12/12)

𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓐𝓗𝓗𝓗𝓗

Here's my very own Tenmiko/Kiiruma/Oumasai chapter for the last part, apologizes for the wait.

"on the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me;
twelve drummers drumming
eleven pipers piping
eight maids-a-milking
seven swans-a-swimming
six geese-a-laying
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
four calling birds
three french hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree~

TenMiko

"Nyeh..." Himiko sighed and flopped on her lab floor. The break had gone by so fast she forgot to do any of her homework. And unfortunately starting now was futile.

"You're right Freedom. Maybe I should give up and sleep till I succumb to the pits of insanity."

"Brrawwwrrrk." Was her only response.

"Silly Yumeno, you know you can always ask me to help!"

"Nyehhh!!" Himiko jumped and looked around only to notice she couldn't see anything.

"There." Tenko propped her hat up so she could see normaly.

"Thanks, but you don't need to do that." Himiko turned around back to the hen who only quieted when she began stroking her head.

"Of course I do, I'll do anything for you!"

"But a mage shouldn't have to ask for help! They should be able to do these things on her own!" Himiko snapped.

"And they should be able to ask for help! So..l-let me help you?" Tenko snapped back.

They silently battled between eye contact for a second before Himiko gave up.

"Nyeh..fine."

"Yay! Tenko will make sure she can give you a perfect one hundred! By letter Himiko copy her homework!" Tenko smiled and put the mage on her shoulders.

"Nyeh..? Nyeeehh!!"

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

Kiiruma

"What's that your making?"

Kiibo and Miu were hanging out together in Miu's dorm. Specifically because she had 'very, very, very important work to do that can't be done in any other environment.'

"Just a bad boy mouse that'll take steamy ass pictures of people without freaking them out! Pretty great right?" Miu cackled proudly.

"Uhm, that sounds inappropriate..! Ah, what is it doing??" Kiibo jumped when he saw sparks flying.

"No fuckin idea, get back!"

Before either had any time to process what it was doing, a camera came from the robotic mouses back and snapped a picture.

"Did it just take a picture?" Kiibo asked too stunned to move.

"I think it did." Miu said and flopped back on her bed.

"Aren't we going to go get it??" Kiibo said worried.

"Nah, it'll come back by itself...maybe." She murmured and closed her eyes.

"....You have homework to do."

Miu jumped and and pulled her backpack out, they really should have a schedule.

◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

TenMiko 2.0

"Ok, so now you bring the four over and—"