Prologue

Silence... It's all he feels.

Sitting on top of a building watching the sun goes down. The chilly wind blows on his face.

Dark, as known as Izuku, watching the civilians walk away to home.

The boy never smiles, nor cry. He promised himself to his parents when he's only 4.

"Remember Izuku, never show your emotions to strangers and friends," said Inko.

"Why? " The 4 years old Izuku tilted his head in confusion.

"Because if you showed them they will use you. Be a low-profile and don't let anyone use you," said Hisashi.

That day, his parents found out their son has more than one Quirk. They are very happy for their son to have more than one Quirk.

"Papa, I'm tired. " said the 5 years old Izuku training with his quirks. Hisashi smiled. He ruffled his son's hair.

"Don't stop until you can't move. That's our family motto, remember, son. "Hisashi said.

Memory keeps flooding out on his mind. He missed them. He missed his mom cooking Katsudon for him, he missed his dad trained with him. He missed the days he dresses as All Might and playing heroes and villains. He missed all of it.

But he can't cry. He controlled himself not to cry.

8 years old Izuku watching his house was on fire. That no.2 hero was catching a villain and didn't realize his surrounding. The house was on fire and no sight of heroes was there.

"Run Izuku! Run! Run to the safe place you can stay! " Inko yelled. The wood from the rooftop collapsed.

"B-But mommy... " he starts to cry.

"Izuku, no crying, remember? " said Hisashi.  "Promise your mother and me, we'll be proud of you one day. "

He nodded his head, watching the house silently collapsed. No one called off the fire, no one noticed a young boy.

He will never forgive what Endeavour had done to his parents.