6. anna jones

:Seni:
~Anna Jones~

:Seni: ~Anna Jones~

✰✰✰

Anna Jones was a half blood.
Her mother was a witch while her dad was a muggle leaving her somewhere in between. Despite her mother's gifts, she lived a fairly traditional life filled with normal muggle days. It wasn't that her father was against magic but having lived his life in a certain way he didn't want to disrupt that concise lifestyle.
Savannah and Daniel loved Anna very much, she was always appreciated and praised even for the smallest things.
Her brother Harvey (born four years after her) was the same.
In short Anna lived a simple and happy life.

Art was her passion and she was extremely talented at it. Her drawings and paintings were always something spectacular even when she was only young.
By the age of ten she could draw so realistically that it looked as though a face was actually sitting on the page blinking up at her.
She felt most comfortable with a pencil in her hand, whether this was for artistic purposes or writing purposes.
She could write incredible stories, her favourite were ghost stories. Takes of desolate towns said to be haunted.
These would terrify her younger brother but she loved telling them.

Between the ages of four and ten, she attended school like a normal muggle girl. She knew of magic but she also understood that she couldn't tell others about it directly.
Nevertheless when her friends talked about unicorns and fairies, she'd join in thinking that they just know as well.
A child's imagination is so strong that no one would ever question the babble that Anna came out with.
Her best friend was Charlene. Tall with dark hair and freckles, the girls were inseparable.
Anna didn't know what to do with herself when she found out she'd be moving to a new school after she turned eleven. Charlene was good at making friends, Anna was not.

✰✰✰

Hogwarts had always been talked about but Anna wished she didn't have to leave the friendly muggle school and go to some magic world where she didn't know anyone.
Packing her bag felt like a punishment, did this school even teach art?
Her parents felt bad as they waved her goodbye however Savannah had experienced the wonder of the wizarding school before and knew that after Anna got over her moping, she would enjoy it.
The glistening red train made for an amazing sketch, she sat happily with a note pad on her knee as she blended out the towers of smoke with the side of her thumb.

"There's a compartment here!" A voice called causing the blonde girl to look up from her budding art work.
Three students stood grinning at her, she didn't smile back. Anna wasn't one for fruitless kindness. She was a grade A introvert, being alone seemed perfect to her however these three students flopped down into her carriage interrupting her drawing.
"Hey that's really good" the dark haired boy beside her smiled.
She couldn't help but smirk in return, appreciation for her work was something she admired greatly,
"Thank you" she responded simply.