𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

It's safe to say Rin wasn't having the best day.

Bad luck just seemed to be gravitating towards her, but she wouldn't let that get her down! I mean, so what if things just weren't going her way? The female refused to complain and ruin this day, despite how much she wished to return home(and hopefully take you along for a little one-on-one hang out. It has been quite a long time since that happened.)

Heaving out a sigh, the brown-haired girl fumbled with her stained jacket, trying to conceal the dried-up stain on her pants a bit better.

Sadly, that incident was only the beginning.

There were a few holes on her favorite jeans from a sharp object catching onto it, her hair was also randomly caught on something as well despite how short it is.

A few bandaids coated the palm of her small hands and her covered knees from the scrapes she received after being tripped on somebody's foot. There was also definitely a bruise on her waist as well from something being harshly jabbed in her side.

There's no way somebody was just going out of their way to harm her, right?

Either way, she was tired and in pain.

With a wide smile, Rin clung onto your arm that was offered to her, trying to suck out your body heat to warm her colder one.

"Rin... Are you sure you don't want to head home? So much has happened to you today, we should go back." You had offered with concern. The lady in question stubbornly shook her head, moving to be glued to your side with your arm around her shoulder securely. Specifically on your left side, as the black-haired sophomore that Rin didn't get a very good feeling from clung onto your other arm.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, (Y/n)-Senpai!" Yua spoke up quickly, tugging onto your arm, making your arm drop off Rin's shoulder.

Rin frowned, snatching the hand that had fallen, tugging on it with her cute smile. "Ah, actually you know what? I would like to go home, I'm not feeling that well."

The atmosphere around the trio became tenser between the two females. With a nervous laugh you tried to calm the situation down in the middle.

"There's no need to fight, guys..." you muttered. But rather than listening, they both Ignored what you had to say and instead stared at one another with sparks flying between their eyes.

Why was Rin even this pressed?

Because this sophomore chick had the audacity to tell her female friend on her behalf that she was fine? After enduring lots of pain and humiliation within the past two hours?

Well, yea, that was exactly it.

But not only that, Rin knew one thing, and that was she did not like this Yua Maeda sophomore chick.

"Sorry guys but I'm gonna cut this hangout short." You spoke up from the silent glare contest. "I actually think I'm becoming sick from the cold..." Rin broke out of the contest and glanced up to your taller form then taking a peek at the sophomore she disliked.

The short, brown-haired female felt proud when a crestfallen look adorned the younger black-hair after you had to rip her hand off on your arm and not Rin's as well. Instead, you had adjusted your hold on Rin, pulling her in closer with an affectionate cuddle. Rin obliged right back, pulling you into a quick hug.

With Rin's face in the direction of Yua Maeda, the short female sucked in a breath from the most hate-filled glare that Rin has ever seen and experienced in her life.

She was right.

There is definitely something completely off with this girl.

You and the brown-haired female waved at the sophomore who gloomily said goodbyes. Though not before glaring daggers into Rin's back.