Lord Inquisitor I

Finally making his triumphant return to Orion, Paladin, with Violet and Merelona, teleports into the center of the Capital City from the Realm of Dragons, making his long awaited return to the world. However, unlike his first entrance into the world - which involved him flying out of the sky and crashing into the ground, Paladin did not crash and burn. But his heart was thumping rapidly and hard, anxious to see the world that was created without him, anxious to see the Orion that was built without his guidance. Anxious to see if the world was a better place without him, or if it was a worse place without him.

And with the sound of wind blowing by his ear, Paladin turns to his companions and finds that the three of them were standing next to a water fountain in the middle of a street. His eyes expanded as he soon found a park with trees at a distance, the stone streets moving by, and the uniformed buildings that almost had them boxed in.

Paladin looks up at the sky and sees that it was the same as before; an innocent and peaceful blue, not the violent and ruthless blood red sky that had existed prior to his leaving. A clear sign that Paladin had returned to Orion, and a clear sign that things have not been torched and burnt to the ground like he may have thought.

I'm... back... Orion isn't destroyed... It isn't like how it used to be either, and things seem newer, things seem... fine?

"What a beautiful looking city!" Merelona yells as she holds her hand together and looks around with her eyes of curiosity. "I'm very glad to be experiencing it with my Alphy too! Very glad to see where he came from!"

Beautiful... is not the word I would have ever imagined being used to describe the Capital City, since for the longest time before the final battle, it was an ugly city. Not anywhere close to being like the beautiful city that the High Elves made called High Garden.

"It's a beautiful city, no doubt about it," Violet says. "But... there's something very odd about it... Something rather strange..."

Something rather strange?
Paladin looked around and he couldn't tell what she was talking about. To him, the city seemed normal, although newer. Nothing being different about the city than from before. Which was a relieving thought for Paladin, but it didn't wash away his sins - and soon he would come to realize something that he was overlooking.

"What's up with all these white and black cloaks everyone is wearing?" Violet asks. "Is that something the people of Orion normally wear?"

Huh?

What is she talking--

Paladin's mind explodes and his thought process is shattered; being oblivious to what was so painstakingly in front of him, he missed out on the many people who were walking by them and going throughout their day. The many people that consisted of men and boys wearing white cloaks that covered up their bodies entirely - their white hoods being down so their head and hair could be shown to all who were onlooking, while the females and girls passing by were wearing black cloaks with hoods over their heads - covering them up almost entirety. Not a single one of the humans part of the groups wore anything else.

Paladin is then shocked to see groups upon groups upon groups of elves walking by, sticking to themselves and away from the white and black cloaked humans. Wearing attire belonging to those exclusively part of upper classes and nothing else, white attire that belonged to royalty, and the snobby way they acted made it seem like they were superior to the humans.

Paladin's eyes flash red as his open hands turn into clenched shaking fists. Paladin angered and unhappy with what he saw; he did not envision an Orion like the one he was seeing, and to him it seemed ugly - uglier than the Orion he left.