☃︎Christmas Special!!!☃︎

After going through the votes and all, it became a tie for Buster Bros and Fling Posse! I decided to ask a friend who knew nothing about hypmic, and he said Fling Posse!

Sooooooo

FLING POSSE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!

The snow in Japan lately had been terrible. Even in a populated, snazzy city like Shibuya, snow crowded the area more than the citizens. On the morning of a popular holiday, a certain division treated each other with their own presence. All together were known as Fling Posse.

"Baka~"

Gentaro Yumeno, a rather famous novelist, held his long sleeve over his lips and teasingly waved a white envelope in front of a poor man named Dice Arisugawa. The golden beads on the left of his hair jingled while Ramuda Amemura, a fashion designer, tied bells in the scarlet tassel. It was most certain that money would be in the envelope Gentaro held. Dice, being the cheap person he was, reached out for the paper in a flash once he saw it. Although, the writer had yanked it backwards before anyone else besides him could touch it.

"Ah, ah, ah," he ticked, "Thou mustn't be so avid with thy gift."

Dice half understood and half didn't with what his friend had said, but quit doing as what he was told to not do. Ramuda poked the young man's cheeks with a pout.

"Ne, ne, Daisu! You ruined the bell! Such a mess you can be."

"Whaa!? How's it screwed up!? It still jingles, don't it?"

He grabbed one of his golden beads and shook it.

"Damn thing! Ring!"

The pink haired man crossed his arms and turned away from his teammates. He watched the snow flurry down onto the ground outside his large window of his building, Empty Candy.

"It won't work, you imbecile. The ball flew out of the cracks as you moved too much..."

He explained, frustrated. Meanwhile he pouted, Gentaro kept teasing Dice with the envelope until he had finally grabbed it. A simple shrug came from the brown-haired man as he went over to sip his tea. Ignoring the victorious moment his friend had achieved, the writer saw a woman walk pass the window in a hurry. She seemed poor with the clothing she wore, and she had a basket the size of a small cradle in her arms.

Curiosity got the best of him so he ventured off the couch and to the door where he saw the woman stand. He watched her place the basket down in front of the door and walk away swiftly, leaving behind the basket made of wood. Ramuda noticed the woman too and saw Gentaro fixated to whatever was outside the door.

"Gentaro-San, what's the issue? I-is there a g-ghost outside!?"

The man shivered and clung to his own clothes while he asked his question. Not receiving a response, Ramuda slowly got up and walked aside his teammate. Stepping up to his tip-toes, the pink haired male widened his blue eyes as he saw a basket laying on his welcome mat.

"Eh? What is that?"

"One of the Ghost of Christmas Present's children."

"G-G-Ghost!?"

"Boo!"

Dice snuck behind his leader and grabbed his shoulders with a small 'boo'. Screeching at the top of his lungs, Ramuda sprinted behind his small Christmas tree, shivering in fear. When he noticed it was only Dice who had scared fifty years off his life, he grumbled to himself before going back to open the door and bring in whatever that basket carries. Carefully, Gentaro picked up the basket with little effort and placed it on the couch. He sat next to it and waited for his teammates to come along to see.