She's My Lollipop, Not Yours🍭(Ramuda Amemura)

Warning-There's Jakurai, this whole story is a warning.( ̄^ ̄) also pretend Ramuda's a little younger because I need him to be

Today was just another boring day. Except to make it even more boring, I had to go to Dad's hospital for 'Bring Daughter to Work Day' or whatever. I hated my dad so much. He was an ass, especially when he drank. He wouldn't lay a finger on me when he was drunk, but he would always threaten me or make me do useless chores around the humongous house. He barely drinks now anymore, but whenever Hifumi and Doppo would come over every Friday for song ideas, Hifumi would bring wine if he had a bad day at work. All three of us knew that dad can be scary whenever he drinks, yet still, if Hifumi had a bad day at work, he'd bring wine. And bottles of it. As I waited in the patients room for my dad to come and retrieve me again, I looked out the window in the blank room. That's when I saw a boy in a chair with different hair compared to the other waiting guests. His hair was so bright and pink that you could spot him miles away! He had his legs kick back and forth in the air as he read a magazine. Even his fashion sense was bright too. A bright blue jacket with a white fancy shirt, and red ribbon tied at the necklace? He sure was a unique boy. Though....Where was his parents? He seems to young to be left alone actually. I tilted my head so that I could see him more clearly. As I did so, he put down his magazine and smiled at the nurse that told him most likely to follow her. The two were coming in my direction. I panicked and got off of the patients chair thing and onto Dad's work chair in the room. The door clicked open and the boy with the pink hair walked in. The nurse smiled at me and closed the door. Once the door was shut, we waited for Dad to come. Hopefully he doesn't take forever like he normally does. This boy has no parent or guardian with him! I glanced at the boys direction. His crystal blue eyes stared directly at my (E/c) orbs as he kicked his feet in the air. I looked away quickly, causing him to giggle. His voice seemed a little bit deep for a child though. I spun around on the chair, bored and flustered. I closed my eyes while doing so, ignoring the boy, and opened them when I stopped the chair due to the feeling of dizziness. I flinched when the boy was in front of me and smiling. He really was short.

"I'm Ramuda!

The boy, Ramuda, greeted. I avoided Ramuda's gaze and whispered.

"(Y/n)..."

He did a little 'Teehee' giggle and kneeled down. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a pink and blue lollipop.

"If you pat my head, I'll give you candy, (Y/n)!"

A strange request from a boy? I glanced at the lollipop and back at Ramuda with a confused expression. Ramuda smiled and grabbed my hand, forcing it on top of his pink hair. Surprisingly, it was extremely soft and fluffy despite the loose look it gave. I cooed quietly at how soft his hair was and rubbed it. My nails slightly dug onto his scalp, causing him to lean into my touch.

"You give great head rubs, (Y/n)-Chan! I like you already!"

Ramuda cheered. He opened the lollipop wrapper and shoved it into my mouth. I almost choked on it and looked at him. The lollipop had the sweet taste of cotton candy. It was actually delightful to taste. Ramuda giggled and pulled another one out of his pocket.

"That flavor is my favorite! Can you guess what it is!?"

"...Uh...Cotton Candy?"

I responded, pretending to not know what it was just to make the boy happy. He jumped up and grinned.

"Yup! You're smart (Y/n)-Chan!"

My eyes widened at his name for me. We just met and he already gave me the title of Chan!? This boy is confusing! I glanced around as Ramuda spun in delight. Where is Dad and where are his parents?