Little Neko 🔴🟡🔵P.1(Buster Bros!!)

I'm sorry but we gonna have the design of the cat in the picture. Sorry if you wanted your own design! Just think you have a different fur color instead of the picture.

I yawned loudly as I walked in the mucky alleyway. My master has abandoned me even though I'm still a kitten! He placed me in a cardboard box and said he'd be back. So I waited. And waited. And waited... He never came back. Now I'm stuck on the streets instead of my old masters bed. That greedy man. Once he got that ratchet girlfriend of his, he's never been the same. As I was near the end of the alleyway, my stomach growled rather loudly. That's right...I haven't eaten for days. I'm surprised that I'm still alive for how many days I haven't eaten. I scratched at the cement ground, thinking of how to get food. There is a bakery nearby that I know of, but the baker man will know that I'll be at his place. He hates animals from what I can tell. Every single day I would go to his place and snatch bread or meat, and he'd chase me away for miles. So I think the bakery is a nope. Perhaps I can find a food court by the Nishii park? Yeah. I think that would work. I always see ice cream or grilled food trucks at the playground when I sleep on the benches there. I'm sure that they'll still be there when I get there! I lifted my small, spotted dark blond and white head and started to run to my destination. Food, here I come.

.

"Ichi-Nii! Can we get some ice cream?"

Jiro Yamada whined at his eldest brother, tugging on his sleeve slightly. The seventeen year old sure did act like a four year old. Saburo Yamada, the youngest sibling, rolled his green and blue eyes at his so called 'rival' and whacked his head.

"Jiro, stop being so annoying! No wonder why you can't get a girlfriend!"

"Says the kid who can't even make a friend!"

Ichiro Yamada, the eldest brother, stopped on the sidewalk and glared at his brothers, hoping for them to stop bickering without him intervening. His hope did not come true for the two younger boys started to get into a more heated argument. The people around them sweated at the three boys, causing Ichiro to get more frustrated. He went in between the two and hit them on the backs of their heads a little rougher than he meant to.

"Ow, Ichi-Nii!"

"Ichiro-Nii, that hurt..."

"Then stop fighting you two. The people around us already think we're delinquents because of the Hypnos' Mics,"

Nodding in realization, Jiro and Saburo bowed deeply at their brother. They had been caught one night with their Hypnosis Mics out because some druggies wouldn't leave a group of kids alone. Once their Mics sent out their power, one of the kids in the group video taped it and sent it to his group. Soon, someone sent it to the internet and the three have been going viral. Luckily though, their faces didn't show because of the darkness hiding their identities. So that's a perk for them. Ichiro put his hand to his chin and smiled.

"But, sure! Of course we can get some ice cream! After all, how can I say no to my adorable brothers!"

Throwing his arms around Saburo's and Jiro's shoulders, he lead the two to the nearest park with an ice cream truck. On the way to the park, the three heard hissing and barking. They looked back to see a small kitten with dark blond, black and white spots running away from a barking German Shepard. A man was behind them, chasing the animals. The kitten had pure (E/c) eyes that shined in the sunlight. Saburo jumped in front of the big dog to stop it, and grabbed for its leash.

"Dātsu!....Hah...You truly live up to your name, Bud!"

The man ran up to the fourteen year old boy and bowed. He repeated apologizes before grabbed his dogs leash and bowing again. He soon left with his dog chasing a squirrel not so soon later. Saburo and Jiro chuckled at the dog and the man. They looked back to see where in the world their older brother has went to.