You make me feel safe🎲P.2(Dice Arisugawa)

"Dice! Get off the fridge!"
.
"Dice! No! Don't scare my fish!"
.
"Dice! What in the world are you doing in the laundry dryer!?"
.
"Do I even have to ask about the curtains?"
.

Having that abomination in your apartment was a complete nightmare. You own a fancy apartment in full honesty, which you completely forgot to inform Dice about. When he first came into your home, it was...Extraordinary to say the least.

.

"Dice, this is my home!"

You unlocked your door to let the man into your large living room. He curiously tilted his head and slowly walked in. He crossed his arms behind his back as if he were an judge judging your home. You sighed and mentally laughed at the man. He's so strange that it's cute—wait....What...? You quickly shook your head in embarrassment.

What am I thinking!? I literally just met him, and only because I was rescuing his sorry ass!

You screamed eternally. Dice luckily didn't see you in your spaz attack. You rushed over to the kitchen and opened your cupboard. Dice continued to wonder around your home and take in the warmth.

"What do you like to drink? Water? Milk? Ju-"

"Wine!"

The man interrupted you once more. Wine? You don't own much wine. And the one you do own, it doesn't taste good to you. You don't like any type of alcohol because it just didn't suite well with your taste buds. You set a glass cup down on the counter and turned around. Dice already behind you with an eager grin. He must like wine then. You nodded and went to the fridge. Dice following your trail. You pointed at the dark, slim bottle at the top of your fridge and stared at Dice.

"You can get that for yourself while I get a proper glass for you,"

"Okay!"

Dice beamed at you with that adorable smile of his. His fangs that were unnecessarily sharp showed. His eyes were closed as he smiled too, causing him to be more like a little kid.

Adorable...

Ignoring that thought that raced through your head, you went back to the cupboard and fetched a wine glass. As you returned back to Dice, you nearly dropped the glass of yours at the sight.

"DICE!!! GET OFF THE FRIDGE!!! YOU'RE GONNA BRAKE SOMETHING!!!"

The male was just barely on top of your abnormally tall fridge. He glanced down at you before snatching the bottle and leaping down with ease.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't do that again! You'll get hurt or worse!"

You exclaimed. Dice shrugged and grabbed the glass cup out of your grip and put the bottle to his mouth.

"Eh, at least I'll die in a safe place rather than the streets,"

Dice only shrugged. He ONLY shrugged! You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration. This boy truly is a pain. Not so soon before you gave up on the man, he had the bottle to his mouth, trying to opening it with his teeth. Blankly staring at the blue haired man, you waited for him to either open it or give up too.

POP

How in the world does he do this!?

You wondered. The bottle had literally opened when Dice used his fangs. Why did you even bring him to your home again? Dice threw the cap somewhere behind him and poured the wine into the glass.

"Dice, don't just throw things!"

You ran to where the quirk was thrown and picked it up. When you stood back up, Dice held the glass and bottle firmly in his hands as he stared at you with a very flushed face. His eyes never leaving your legs. You felt uncomfortable with his staring.

"What is it?"

You gave him a perplexed face. He shook his head and pointed to your leggings shakily.

Oh no...don't tell me I wore those leggings by accident again...

"Y-you're...L-leggings are...Their...ahem...R-ripped..."

Dice strained to explain his problem. You immediately blushed as red as a cherry. You dropped the quirk and slapped your hands on your face, embarrassed.

"D-DON'T LOOK T-THEN!!!"

You stuttered. Dice flushed more and flipped himself around the opposite direction so you could ran to your room and change. You opened your closet and shuffled throughout your clothes. Barely any were in there because you forgot to do your laundry.

"Of course when someone's here!"

You whispered to yourself angrily. As you dropped on your bed from finding no clothes to change into to seem proper, you heard a knock at your door.

"Yeah?"

"Um...Can I come in? Or-"

"Sure,"

Dice scrambled to open the knob and gasped at your room. His eyes full of wonder at how huge it was. You chuckled lightly and smirked.

"What? Never seen a room this big before?"

"My old room was bigger,"

.....What!?

You sat up and stared at Dice with awe. Your room was about 24 by 26 feet. How large was his bedroom!? The apartment you bought was built by a very rich man. Every room was about 24 to 26 feet for every twelve apartments. It amazed you greatly. Dice only shrugged and sat down next to you.

"Yeah. Before all this, I used to own a mansion. Er...Well, my parents used to own it,"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

Dice laughed awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood. Somehow it did lift your spirits, and made you forget about earlier. Curious got the best of your mind so you asked-

"Who were your parents?"

"The Arisugawa family...Not very well known because they didn't have much money after I left the place! Hehe..."

You didn't know the Arisugawa family, but it seems like they went bankrupt or something. Considering their own son lives on the street and gambles all his money away. Your own family wasn't rich, neither were you, yet you still managed a way to find thousands of dollars to pay for your apartment. And you also weren't alone in the house, your roommate just doesn't come home for a long time. Well...your two roommates actually.

"What about you? How'd you get this place?"

"U-umm...I paid a quarter of it while my other friend and brother helped pay too....?"

Your response sounded more like a question. Dice tilted his head to the left.

"Oh really? Who-"

He was cut off by the sound of your door unlocking and someone coming in.

"Hey (Y/n), since when do you drink?"

A tired voice came through the doorway. You waved to the man, your roommate, and smiled.

"Hey Do-"

You were cut off as Dice jumped up on the bed and pointed at the male coming in.

"YOU!!!???"

"Wha-WHAT THE HELL!!!???"

"...ppo?"