Little Neko𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎(Saburo Ending)

It's been a few days since the Yamada brothers have taken me into their home. For those few days, I've been living my best life since I was abandoned by my old owner. Ichiro fed me delicious food he made himself, and Jiro was teaching me tricks and playing with me. Despite gaining the trust and joy from the two older brothers, I haven't earned Saburo's cheery side like when I first met him. The second night I spent at my new home, he avoided me at all costs, and even pushed me off the couch while I was sleeping! He was a huge meanie...Right now I was waiting for the brothers to come home after the long day. Saburo and Jiro went to their schools while Ichiro went to work at a huge building he took me to once. When he took me to that huge building he called his work, I was crowded by so many people all in the same uniforms. He took me to a smaller room in the building that he called his office, and let me stay in there with him while he did his work. I liked that huge building and those people in the same uniforms. Anyways, I sat in front of the door, pondering who's going to come inside first. I really hoped it was Saburo. Even though he's a meanie, I still want to at least be on his good side. I felt a poke at my neck so I itched it with my clawed foot. The jingle of the bell on my yellow collar the brothers gave me rung throughout my ears. That's when I noticed my leg starting to hurt from the position. I placed my leg down and looked down. My (S/c skin color) human skin was visible along with my human hands. I giggled and grabbed for my (H/c) hair. It was there too! And really soft unlike last time I transformed! The ends of my hair was also trimmed, most likely since I was groomed when the brothers took me in. Giggling more, I ran to the kitchen and into the cupboards. Now I can get the food I actually want to eat!

.

"Hey, (Y/n). I'm he-"

"SABUROOO!!!"

A female with (S/c) skin, (H/l) (H/c) hair, and feline-like (E/c) eyes ran to the youngest raven head. Saburo, flustered and confused, screamed as the naked girl sprinted to him to give him a hug. That female was none other than you of course! Saburo dropped his backpack and flailed backwards as an attempt to get away from you. That didn't seem to stop you since you had your way and tackled him in a hug. You had truly missed the boy after the boring and ridiculously long day. While you were squealing with joy, Saburo blushed as fiercely as a blush could get and squirmed from your death-like grip.

'Where the hell did this girl come from!? And how  does she know my name!? Why is she naked!? Wait-WHY IS SHE NAKED!!!!????'

Saburo furrowed his eyebrows and his face to neck flushed red. His averted his blue and green orbs to your closed eyes as you hugged him tighter. Being lonely in the house felt like you were being abandoned again. You didn't like the thought of that. Especially since the brothers saved you from a tree accident too! That made you felt horrible and like you did something wrong to them to make them leave you forever. You were tugged off of Saburo by himself as he blushed more. He was beyond embarrassed to see a girl his age hugging him naked of all things, and her not even thinking about the action.

"Saburo! Don't leave again! I get lonely here...Ichiro and Jiro leave too!!"

Saburo thought he was in a dream. He had to be in a dream. A dream that was very odd compared to any other. He held his arm out and pinched it with his other hand. Nope. Not in a dream. He instantly took off his jacket over his school uniform and held it out to you.

"...T-Take it. I can't stand seeing you like that. It's...It's inappropriate. I don't e-even know who you a-are,"

You stared at the yellow piece of clothing and whined. Turning around, you crossed your arms and pouted. Clothing wasn't going on you any day. You hated clothes, even if you wanted to stay warm. Clothes were so restricting to you, and slowed your endurance when running.