Other Middle School Girls𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎(Saburo Yamada)

Ok, so I realized that I've been doing a lot of the Buster bros!!! But who can stop me? I love all three Yamada brothers so much, but I will try and do more of the other characters!! This story is a bit offensive to yourself(?) the reader is a very low self esteemed child with smile depression so this is a little bit of a harsher story! And sorry if Saburo isn't like his normal character or whatever, I was really tired when I wrote this cuz I stayed up all night with no sleep. So now imma sleep!!

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan!"
.
"(Y/n)-Chan, you're so great!"
.
"Thanks for helping me (Y/l/n)!"

Middle school was probably the best place to be for me. Everyone loved me! Not because of my looks or anything like that, despite me not having any beauty, but because I'm actually nice to them and make them smile! Right now, I was barely awake in my last hour; Science. I normally would love to stay awake and laugh with my friends and teacher in science because Mr. Laogni is pretty funny, but today just isn't my day. My dads car broke down when we were driving to school so I had to run before I was late, didn't change at all that I was late. I also had to help a student with their homework, practically doing it for them because they wouldn't get off their phone. And I forgot about my bento for lunch today! As I was remembering my horrid day, the annoying sounds of cracking wood interrupted my thoughts. I glanced to my right to see Mihoko, an annoying but sometimes funny kid, chew on his pencil I gave him. He caught me staring at him and took the pencil out of his mouth.

"What? You got a problem, (Y/n)?"

"Geranshi, shush! I'm giving you a chance to see rare stuff!"

Mr. Laogni shushed Mihoko. Geranshi was his last name by the way. Our teacher was at his computer and popping up a strange video of most likely some bacteria and bugs. I giggled at Mihoko's face as he slammed his head on the desk. Nobody can argue with Mr. Laogni. He's that smart and awesome! Instead of doing boring school work, he tells us stories about real life and the truth on what the worlds doing to us! I love all the teachers here, but if I had to choose, Mr. Laogni is my absolute favorite. As he was rambling on about what the video was showing, I felt a strange feeling in me. Like someone was...Watching me? I ignored it for the mean time. That is, until someone kicked the back of my chair. Oh my god, it'sー

"Cado! What!?"

I glared at my older cousin behind me. He shrugged like he wasn't the one who kicked my chair. He obviously was the one who did it because he's the only one in the back row! Cado and I known each other since we were born. He had two other brothers as so did my best friend, except they were younger and not older like my friend. My other friend is a...How do o say this?...He's a bit of a ridiculer. Not in every way he's mean others! But when he finds someone who he thinks is below him, he'll either ignore them or mock them. My friend is none other than Saburo Yamada. We've been friends since kindergarten, and I've always visited him when he was at the orphanage with his brother Jiro. One day, when I went to see him at the place with my mother, we found everything trashed and no one there. I was heartbroken because I thought that Saburo and Jiro were gone forever, but we met again when middle school started. I hated him for a while, yet we became best friends once again when he got to explain himself. Speaking about Saburo, he sat in the row in front of mine, and was at the other end from my side. I sat near the right, closest to the door, while he sat at the chalk board on the left. Cado kicked my chair again and smirked. He thinks he sooo sneaky when really, he gets caught in every act he thinks about. Ignoring my cousins and Mihoko's annoying antics, I glanced over to Saburo who was looking at the screen with boredom. I bet he's already seen this video before. After all, that boy is a true genius in every class we're in. Except for art. Art is my specialty in school. Sometimes, Saburo and I would have competitions on who can get the best grades in all of our classes. Saburo would always win, but he'd loose when we got to our art grades. He would have low scores of 30 or 40 while I'd have over 90! If only he took band too...Then I'd win in most art-related subjects! I was good at language arts too, but not as great as Saburo. Basically any subject that I didn't like, he was good in and vice versa. Saburo has a mechanical pencil in his hand and a notepad in front of him. He scribbled down on the paper without even looking. His left hand lazily held his head up while his right hand scribbled. The tired or bored expression he had was adorable. And when I was about to look away, he yawned like a little kitten! I smiled and gazed back at the board with a video of bacterial infections and more disgusting stuff on it. Squirming a bit in my seat at the picture of tiny insects that were really bacteria in infections, I tried not to make too much noise. One of the girls, Torawa, squealed at the sight of the bug-like bacteria. She sat next to me actually so her squeal was loud much to my dislike. She hid in her sweaters sleeve, shaking a bit. Torawa did not like bugs at all. And the fact that that bacteria looks like bugs and can be in her right now didn't please her too much. I smiled gently and patted her back to ease her. Most of the students thinks she's an annoying stuck up, but I know people like her just need some sympathy from people like me to help their attitudes. She stared up at me and saw my bright smile and furrowed eyebrows. Sometimes I would get comments from people, that when I smile I'd look like a character from Demon Slayer, and that character was none other than my favorite; Kyojuro Rengoku! I love anime as much as the next person so I shouldn't get started on anime during school. Grinning back at me wearily, Torawa sat back properly in her seat again and thanked me quietly.