❦Poké-Date!!❦(Nemu Aohitsugu x Fem!Reader)

Okie so I did this out of inspiration from nothing. I'm just writing this because 1) I frickin L O V E Nemu, and 2) I can't think of anything to write for my Repressing Envy story(Dabi x Hawks Sister fanfic I made) so I'm sorry if your a reader of that book, but I don't think I'll be updating it anytime soon...Anyways! Enjoy this Nemu x Female Reader Oneshot! And this is before she joined the Chuuoku District.

"Here's some money. Don't go jinxing around on others—that warning is for you especially, (Y/n)—and be back by ten at the most,"

"We can take care of ourselves, Samatoki-Nii! Besides, I'm eighteen! I'm practically an adult now!"

"And I'm twenty five and I own this house. I make the rules, Nemu,"

"Ok Nii-Chan! We'll be back soon!"

"Bye bye, Samatoki!!"

Nemu grabbed your wrist after she was given a few yen from her brother, Samatoki. Today, you and Nemu decided to go to the Yokohama Landmark Plaza/the biggest shopping mall in all of Yokohama! Yes, this was another weekly date, and yes, you were dating none other than the beautiful Aohitsugi Nemu. The first time you two met was during high school as you were a transfer from America. It was a tough year in the beginning since you barely understood what everyone was saying in Japanese, but Nemu came to you one day with a gentle smile plastered on and helped you with your work. She even gave you a few lessons here and there on Japanese. The reason you went from an American school to a Japanese school so quick without any preparations on the language was because of your parents. They had the same job together in a business that required them to move and stay in Japan. The people they worked with were generous enough to take the time to find a house for you guys, and buy it for all of you. You lived with nobody except your parents(who were gone almost 24/7 due to their job). Despite being an only child, you actually enjoyed it. Not having to deal with someone else's needs and complaints...It was perfect.  When you first glanced at Nemu, you thought that she was another girl only looking nice to just treat you like trash. That thought passed through your mind because of the girls in your previous high school. You had no friends at your American school. The kids there were so mean and disrespectful. What made them even worst was the fact that you were technically the teachers pet in every single one of your classes. You ranked first in every class, causing the students to call you an Attention seeker. It hurt you gravely. That's another reason why you switched to a Japanese school. They were much nicer there. And to make that better, you felt bad for stereotyping Nemu as a rude girl when she was just a sweet and gentle soul. She became your first friend in a very long time. And after a few years of knowing each other like sisters, she came to you and confessed about her love for you bravely. Her actions inspired you to be more brave like her and take on the dares of life. If people get to know you, you become quite a hellbender with them. Nemu always has to keep you from hurting yourself whenever you find new things to test. She thinks that you have two personalities to you because, at school, you're the quiet and shy kid, but when with her or in public, you're a pure daredevil. She assumed that it was just the American teenager ways. Sure most teenagers in Japan are rowdy too, but you—man, were you something else compared to them. That's what drew her to you. When she noticed how comfortable you became with her and started to act more like yourself, she couldn't help but fall in love. And you loved her too, with all of your confusing heart.

"Heyyy, (Y/n)! Wanna go to the Pokémon Center once we get to the main city? I know you love Pokémon, and I wanna get a cute little stuffy of ...uh...What's the pink ones name?"

Nemu asked. You chuckled before running in front of her and spin in circles like a child.

"Haha! The one you like is named Clefairy! I have the one you caught saved in my team for Sun and Moon! Right next to my Silvally I nicknamed Sravya(thats my silvally's nickname for both sun and moon and sword and shield)!"