Sucker or cigar?𒊹︎(Ichiro Yamada)

Requested by @707_error7 !!! I apologize again, this didn't come out "by this or next week", please forgive me!! I thought saying that would make myself write more, but it didn't....

I couldn't decide if I wanted to use this photo^, or the one that I put as the title thingy to describe this story, so I'm using both^^~~ Both pictures are parts that helped me write this oneshot!!

A quiet and fragile yawn escaped your lips as you walked across the school's court yard and into the large building full of other high schoolers of your age. You wanted to get the day done and over with as quick as possible so that you could get back to being on your phone playing either otome games or online games with your friends; perhaps maybe even read a few manga's while your at it. However, while in your deep thoughts about what you should do later, a certain raven haired boy noticed your (f/c) colored bag and your slouching form, and gasped like a little child behind his maroon face mask before practically slapping himself silent. He carried no bag, but only a lunch box that had a strap on it and had it over his head like the weirdo he was. Fancy that...Pulling out your phone to look at the time, you sighed as it was only 8:20.

'Ten more minutes before I have to be in homeroom...This day is slow!!'

Whining inside your head, you placed your phone back into the pocket of your bag to continue your way to the inside of your school. You pulled on your red shirt to straighten out your sleepy look. Even though you had the uniform on, you looked like you just got out of bed--which you have. Your red short-sleeved shirt was wrinkled and slightly tucked into your black skirt that went down to your knees. The black and red sailor tie wasn't as tied as neatly as the other girls' too. In your's and other's words, you looked like a mess, but to Ichiro-

"Well~~ You look as beautiful as Goddess Kichijōten on this fine mornin', (Y/n),"

"What do you want, Yamada?"

You groaned out loud. If he had to be honest, the tone you used at the boy made him a little upset. Although, being his flirty self, Ichiro proceeded to annoy you, much to your dismay.

"Heya, (Y/n/n)-Chan~~ Whatcha doin' after school? I got extra time out of the orphanage so I can hang out with you if ya want!!"

(I'm being honest, I spent a well half hour trying to figure out how to write orphanage...I was about to give up and just say Adoption Full time Day care, until I texted my friend and she...I feel so dumb...)

"I apologize, Ichiro, but I'm busy."

You explained sternly. You looked over to the clingy boy that follows you around like a love sick puppy and raised a brow.

'His ears...since when did he get piercings...?'

You noticed small black lobe earrings on both of his ears that you never seen before. You knew that the orphanage definitely didn't pierce his ears for him, so who could've done that for him? Maybe some kids got into the needle supplies and did it themselves and brought him into it? No, you knew Ichiro wasn't a bad kid. Well, that's what Ichiro wanted you to think of him. He was a delinquent and he gets scared of the possibility of you knowing that and ignoring him fully. So he made you blind to his true actions and look to the good lies he forced you into. Ichiro noticed your side gaze and blushed slightly.