Little Neko𒊹︎(Ichiro Ending)

It's been a few days since the Yamada brothers have taken me into their home. For those few days, I've been living my best life since I was abandoned by my old owner. Jiro played with me a lot and let's me walk on his piano keyboard, Saburo let me sleep on his lap while he watched tv, and Ichiro cooked fresh food for me like I was a part of the family! I really loved Ichiro's cooking! It was super good compared to the bakers bread I would always steal. He would bake me new cat treats made out of yummy meats, and sometimes give me warm milk. I don't want to call out favorites, but Ichiro might be my most favorite. Right now, I was waiting for the brothers to come home after the long day. Saburo and Jiro went to their school while Ichiro went to work at a huge building. This is off topic, but a few days ago Jiro took me to this huge building kind of like the place where Ichiro was at. There were many people there and many other little buildings in it. Jiro took me to one of the smaller buildings with other animals in it. At first, I thought he was going to try and sell me off so I hissed and scratched at him, but then he set me down in front of a lot toys. That day was so fun since I got to keep about ten different toys and treats all to myself! Jiro and Ichiro would always play with me with my new toys, and Saburo would feed me my new treats that tasted so yummy! Anyways, I sat in front of the door, pondering who's going to come inside first. When I was in the middle of my own thoughts, I heard a bang at the door and then a voice hissing 'Ow'.

"(Y/n)! I'm home! Wanna eat something yet?"

Ichiro's voice rung through the house. I leapt to my feet and run to the front door eagerly. If Ichiro's already making food for me this early, why should I decline it!? His cooking is so good even for the food I can't necessarily have yet! While the eldest brother was walking through the door, I saw him carrying a rather large cardboard box. Hmm, I wonder what that's for. Did he buy something off of the internet again? Maybe it's another anime figure he bought.

"Meow~!"

"Oh, hi there, (Y/n)! Can you move a little bit? I need to put this down quickly,"

Referring to big cardboard box, Ichiro asked me. Being the nice Neko I was, I stepped aside and waited for him to place the box down. It landed with a thud when he put it next to the couch. Standing back up, Ichiro went to the kitchen and grabbed a few ingredients out of the fridge. While he was cooking or whatever, I sniffed and searched at the cold cardboard box. It wasn't exactly the nicest day outside since it was really cold out, causing the box to be just as cold. It smelt like fabric was inside of it...Strange. Is it a new cosplay item or new clothes for the brothers? Who knows until we open it? That's why I'll be the first to open it! My curiosity always gets the best of me no matter what! Just as if I'm cue, I felt like I had gotten taller or something. Looking down, I saw my human skin and hair. I'm back from being a kitten again! Finally! It's been a while since I was a human again. Since I am still a kitten, my transformations happen at random times that I can't control. Not that I care though! As long as I get the hang of my powers soon, I don't care. My (E/c) hues traced the tape shutting the box tight. Grinning deviously, I glanced back at Ichiro in the kitchen. Good, he wasn't looking. Now time to destroy this box and see what's inside!

"Hey, (Y/n)! I know it might not matter since your a cat, but do you want salmon or chick-uwah?"

I immediately stopped tearing through the cardboard to hear Ichiro's confused voice. Uh oh...Not only have I destroyed this box to see what's inside, but I don't think he knows I'm a Neko...Wait, of course he doesn't know!! How am I so stupid!? How do I explain that I was his kitten that just magically transformed into a human!? People aren't used to our magic! How am I going to tell him without him freaking out!?...I got it! I don't have cat ears or a tail, but I can show him how I was his kitten by trying to transform back! That will work, right?