Never, Never, Never, Never, Give Up𓃟(Jyushi Aimono)

Warning: Bullying and cussin(you guys already know I'd put down cussing)

"Hah! He can't even get up!"

"Such a shithead; with all of his dumbass piercings he did just to get attention, and the stupid clothes he wears!"

"Yeah! It's the Age of H! Not 1920!"

A few third year high schoolers surrounded a particular boy with bandages and bruises all over his frail body. The boy was shivering in both fear and pain. It was true—what the third years said—the boy did wear different clothing than them, but that didn't make the clothes seem stupid in any way. The boy had dark grey or black hair with parts of it that went down to his shoulders and some of those parts were golden blond, wide and petrified aqua blue eyes with a hint of magenta or pink in them, and pale yet bruised skin. As the group of first years were about to gang up even more and attack the poor boy, they heard a rather feminine voice shout out.

"Hey! Retards!! Back off!! Can't you see he's hurt!?"

The group of bullies along with the hurt boy looked back to see you standing tall with pride and fury. Here's the thing: You couldn't bear to be near bullies or to watch people getting hurt emotionally or physically because of them. It was your duty that you claimed yourself that you'd help out everyone that you could with bullies. Being the only child(sorry if your not) in your family of few meant that your parents would let you roam around a lot. Even if they knew you were to get in major trouble with people around, they knew that you had a pure heart and only wanted to search the area of Nagoya for people who were getting hurt or needed help. And that's what you were doing right now. You were near the high school that you used to go to when you were a little younger, and you saw a group of three or four boys surrounding someone. You were only eighteen so you weren't sure if the kids would listen to you and back off, but it was worth a shot if it meant keeping them from harming their victim. Also, you had a special weapon that you'd flash off to them if they don't listen. That weapon will for sure burn in their memories and scare them if they try to bully anyone ever again. Rushing to the group of perhaps third years, you saw a weak boy, most likely in his second or third year, huddled on the ground with his brown bag held close to his chest. He had bandages all over his face and neck and arms which infuriated you more.

'He's been attacked before!? The audacity these third years out of all have! I thought third years were supposed to know their places and be mature!'

Going ahead and shoving yourself in front of the poor boy, you held your arms out like a T pose and glared at the third years with as much intimidation that a lion could carry.

"Alright, girly...What's your problem? That kid is as weak as gone so why are you protecting him?"

Girly!? What the hell do these kids take you for!? You growled once the boy said girly, and raised your head up high to show them the pride and strength you possibly hold to scare them a little.

"You kids are just as weak then if you are attacking others who are defenseless only to appeal to your sick minds! Who the hell just goes ahead and says 'hmm, what should we do today? Oh! How about hurt this person because they are alone and easy to get'!? If I were you, I think you four should go ahead and leave with your sorry asses before I make you!"

The boys stared at you with blank expressions before laughing like hyenas. You quirked a brow before realizing they were mocking you. Your teeth clenched as you remembered your special weapon. Now, being the civilized person you were, you weren't going to attack the bullies with it, but merely show it off and threaten them. They were third years after all, so they knew how to back off when they know something or someone's far off their league of fighting. Going ahead and swiping your light-weight and long blue jean shirt out of the way to show your belt around your shorts, you examined the boys' faces when they noticed a (F/c favorite color) spark emit from something connected to your belt. At first, they started to smile—about to laugh again—until you pulled out the object and held it to you lips. It was none other than your personal Hypnosis Microphone that your parents had given you for safe keeping when you scout Nagoya. At first, you just used it as a scare tactic—not knowing how to actually use it—, but after meeting this one guy who is really a member of a famous division you've never took the time to learn the name of, you've learnt how to activate the microphone and unleash your weaponry attacks. So if the boys did have a Hypnosis Microphone, you can and will defend yourself and the hurt boy you came to protect.