Help from a Highschooler!!ꕥ(Hifumi Izanami)

I APOLOGIZE IMMENSELY THAT THIS IS SHORT AND LATE!!! I'VE BEEN ON VACATION AND POSSIBLy procrastinating because i have writers block rn.....(^~^;)a....I'll get the other requests in as soon as I can and this time I'm not lying!!

REQUESTED BY @2U3ShiRo !!!!

A normal day passed by like a breeze and the sun was already sinking low to the ground. The beautiful color array of orange, red, pink, yellow and bits of purple and blue could ease even the most stressed of souls. Well, all except for a certain golden and lime green haired man who wasn't in the greatest state right now. His anxiety was bursting through the rooftops as he was walking as fast as he could down the narrow sidewalk. A strange feeling hit his gut when he passed a certain hotel in his home city, Shinjuku. It felt as though he was being watched from a rather unpleasing close distance, and it unsettled his poor mind. Pacing himself down the street, Hifumi Izanami, a great hypnosis mic user and one of the bosses for Matenro, kept mumbling to himself constantly.

"Don't mind it. Don't mind it. Don't mind it. Don't mind it,"

Cold sweat ran down his face as he started to hear a door creak open and footsteps draw near him. It wasn't everyday that he paid intently to his surroundings like now. The reason why he was so attentive is because he's finally came to a realization of a stalker following and watching him for countless times. Like every other sane person, it freaked him out and made his anxiety draw out. Continuing down the sidewalk while trying his best to keep calm and not run, Hifumi noticed a sign that said the name of a famous street overflowing with humans 24/7. He sighed quietly with fearful relief and speed walked quicker to that said street. All while he became aware of the stalker following him, you had just paid for a few biscuits and dog treats at a small local bakery. The man behind the counter placed your items in a brown paper bag and handed it over to you once you gave him the required yen. Smiling and grabbing the bag, you thanked the man with joy evident.

"Thank you so much, pan ya-san(It literally means Mr Baker)!! My puppy will for sure love these treats you made!!"

Grinning generously back, the man replied.

"Ah, no big deal. And those treats you bought were fresh out of the oven so your pup will absolutely like them with the warmth they give!"

You waved to the nice baker before walking out of the shop. Opening the door that dung with the familiar chime of a bell, you paid no attention to the rather loud footsteps rushing your way.  Hifumi was at the point of running now. That stalker of his followed him even when he got to his destination/the busy street. He didn't mind the stares and sometimes coos from fangirling women while he tried to rid his own problem. Although, that ignorance for his own surroundings made him crash into a certain (h/c) female who just exited a small store out of the many in Shinjuku. Bumping into you at a fast pace caused Hifumi to trip backwards; the same for you too. He rubbed his head before he quickly glanced at the area for that stalker of his. Luckily, there was no sign of that scary woman. He was so focused on looking for that stalker that he completely forgot about your existence momentarily. Furrowing your eyebrows with confusion written all over your face, you stood up and dusted your school uniform off a little. You extended your arm out to the poor male who was as scared as a cat gentle before asking,

"Excuse me, sir. But are you okay?"