A Sweet Tsundere☦︎︎(Kuko Harai)Pt. 1

Requested by @Hiruwu_ !!! I apologize if this is crappy and repeats a lot of words!!! Also, I had to split it up into two parts since I got a little...Overly Excessive with this story^^;

"(Y/n)! Hold. Still!"

Kuko, the evil demon who summoned you to his temple for a simple hang out, shouted at you to quit moving.

"Why should I!? It feels cold!!"

Referring to the purple nail polish that was being brushed on your nails, you pleaded for someone—anyone to help. You weren't lying when you said it was cold. Of course, it was; Kuko put the nail polish in the fridge like the psychopath( I spent a well five minutes trying to spell psycho) he was.

"Just stay still, and it'll be over before you know it, you dunce!"

"I'm no dunce! I'm sane for all that matters, unlike you!"

You tried to yank your foot out of his firm grip, yet he held your ankle tight and watched you flail helplessly. This was your worst nightmare, trapped within the same walls as the Oni in front of you. Who knew what he could do to you? He was a manchild with an unknown mind. Not even his father can figure his schemes and tropes. He has often achieved the ability to make even the most tranquil people scream and holler his name all around Nagoya. In one way or another, it was comical, but being in the center of it all with him...Oh boy.

"Can you please let go of my foot?"

You asked. Kuko only looked up with his long lashes outlined with candy red makeup, blinking before staring back down at the fresh purple nail polish on your nails. An okay 20 minutes were wasted helping you paint your nails, but the boy couldn't complain. He rather enjoyed doing this with you. Sure, you did get on his nerves by showing up just before he prepares to pray, but he could never say it directly to your face. That's what intrigued him so much. You were the only one of few that he couldn't speak his mind without second-thinking. Usually, he'd say a snarky comment and go on his day, yet with you, it wasn't like that at all. He was docile, some could say. A rare feat that is, of course, and it is one you hone.

"C'mon, Kuko!! I didn't need them repainted today! We could've done them a week from now,"

"Say that again after you bite your nails and rip the paint off the next day. Don't think I don't know (Y/n)."

It was true. Kuko knew of your habit of agitation. How could he not? He's known you since birth, basically, and when you were around four, you developed the habit of biting your nails while surrounded by large crowds. To put it simple, you had social anxiety. Nagoya wasn't as large of a city as the others in Japan, and especially where you lived, in an enclosed place near the shrines, it made your anxiety worse. Kuko was there to help you with your issue forever. And if he wasn't there due to family stuff, he had a message to you that burnt into your memory.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Don't let strangers put down your aura,"

A younger Kuko ran up to a more youthful you who was sitting on the stone stairs, shivering in fear. Your eyes were wide, and your body was pale while you sat in the fetal position. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence for you to go through; You and Kuko were wandering around a few stores, and once 7 a.m. hit, the crowd became larger because people were waking up. Being 13 at the time, you mostly didn't like standing with older men and women, so you told Kuko that you'd find a more desolate place while he bought drinks. Once he came back with two hot chocolates, he ran over to your shaking hands and grabbed them with his own mittened hands after setting the foam cups aside.