A True Oni☦︎(︎Kuko Harai)

In the beginning, it's more of a Jyushi x Reader kinda, but trust me! It'll get to Kuko x reader pretty soon! Also this was technically requested by Nanbaka_82 !! And there's like one POV switch.

Later on in the story, this will be your Yukata/ Kimono(ain't sure what type of clothing that picture is😅) and Mask

Later on in the story, this will be your Yukata/ Kimono(ain't sure what type of clothing that picture is😅) and Mask. And Kuko's Kimono is the picture of him at the top!

Oh crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap!

You thought to yourself as you turned around another corner. Yet again, another dead end! You weren't normally this bad with directions, but the city of Nagoya confused you greatly! Especially the part of the city to get to the Buddhist temple. You were told by your mother to go and fetch your grandfather before he spends the night at the temple again, praying.

It wasn't the first time that happened. He has slept at that place for six times already. The first time it happened, you were scared out of your mind and thought the worst until the morning came and he was walking back home. Your grandfather is all you have left besides your mother. Your grandmother died from a disease, and your father, you never saw him before. Your mother was depressed when you were born.

You didn't like seeing her cry at night or hear her sobs, so you vowed to her in your life that you would never make any soul cry. Even seeing a baby squealing with tears made you upset. You tried to make everyone happy so that you didn't feel affected when your grandmother passed. Once going around one more corner, you stopped seeing a rather tall male in an alleyway, huddling his knees to him while crying.

Not even thinking of the consequences of strangers, you went over to him and tapped his shoulder. His black hair with blond streaks seemed abnormal yet cool. Looking up with teary eyes, you saw beautiful blue eyes with a line of red on the top of them. It was so unique that you found yourself staring at them. Shaking your head as you heard him sniffle, you crouched down and tilted your head.