꧁♪New Year's♪꧂(Hypnosis Mic)

Ahahah, I'm not surprised that funny and meme stories would win. I will do a dark story for those who had voted for that but that'll be later.

"♪I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling♪
♪Gotta make you understand♪"

Before the chorus could be sung by none other than Samatoki, you smashed a empty plastic bottle over his head and quickly stole the mic he dropped.

"♪Never gonna give you up♪
♪Never gonna let you down♪"

Hifumi pulled you into a tight shoulder hug and sing along with you for the rest.

"♪Never gonna run and 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑡 youuu♪
♪Never gonna make you cry♪
♪Never gonna say goodbye♪
♪Never gonna tell a lie and hurt youuu♪"

By now, everyone was drunk except for a certain cop. He pushed his glasses up with his middle finger pointing at Dice who frantically pleaded for him to give him more ale. Jyuto was keeping the last untouched bottle of beer behind him so that everyone could finish their own cups before moving on so quickly. Rio looked away from the two amazing singers and noticed his forest pal begging. Swiftly, he rounded up some of his own beer and poured the rest of the third bottle into it. Handing it to Dice, Rio gave a soft smile and watched the blue haired male thank him and chug it under one breath.

Samatoki started to regain his composure, and groaned aloud while rubbing his fluffy white antennas. Despite it being a plastic bottle, it didn't change the fact that your swings were hard. Hard enough to take down even a Yakuza leader such as this man. He sat down next to Gentaro, who had his ears plugged with noise cancelling headphones, peacefully re-reading a past novel of his.

"Old man Jenkins!! This song for you, drunk bastard!"

You shouted over to the purple god haired man who was busy keeping a vicious Ramuda from attacking him. His hair was in a bundle of tangles, and his face was cherry red because of being drunk. Out of everyone, the old ass man went the most berserk with the drinks. He had two full wine bottles, that he drunk at the same time, six shots he drank with Hifumi and Doppo, and a specially made drink from Rio which everyone was surprised he didn't throw up from.

Once you caught the attention of Jakurai, you motioned Gentaro to change the song. Without glancing up from his book, the writer pressed a single button on the remote and up came the most brilliant song you could imagine.

Doppo hid under the table in fear of the loudness yet to come. He knew this song, how could he not? It was the one and only song you'd burst on speakers. Everyone, yes even Jakurai and Ramuda, quit doing their own things and looked at you. Their states weren't at all intimating. Instead, they were more hilarious for you and your drunken state. Waiting for the beach noises to pause, you spoke with the voice about to come.

"Are you ready kids!?"

With no hesitation, mostly everyone, especially Dice, Hifumi, and Ramuda, shouted at the top of their lungs.

"Aye, aye, Captain!!!"

You held back a snicker and continued.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU!!!"

"AYE, AYE, CAPTAINN!!!"

"OHHHHHHH!!!"

It was like their was no music anymore. It was overwhelmed with all of the screeching coming from everyone singing at the same pace.