Little Neko𒊹︎𒊹︎(Jiro Ending)

It's been a few days since the Yamada brothers have taken me into their home. For those few days, I've been living my best life since I was abandoned by my old owner. Ichiro fed me delicious food he made himself, Saburo let me sleep on his lap while he watched tv, and Jiro played with me a lot. Even when I don't feel like playing a game of hide-and-seek or feather and string, the middle brother wants me to be active with him. I don't enjoy his desire to make me play with him, but it makes him happy. I like seeing smiles on the brothers. It makes myself feel happy. On the third day of my stay here, Jiro brought me outside and had a strange large circular object next to his foot. He kept on kicking the weird object and aiming it at a huge net. When the thing rolled towards me, I hissed at it and ran over to Jiro's legs; hiding behind his feet from the large white and black thing. He laughed at me and picked me up, causing me to scramble out of his grip and claw him. He didn't know, but I don't like it when people even go near me unless I want to be around them. Poor boy had scratch marks all over his arms and cheeks for days. Right now, I was waiting for the brothers to come home after the long day. Saburo and Jiro went to their school while Ichiro went to work at a huge building. Yesterday, Saburo took me to his school full of weird people. They seemed like his age or younger, and they all crowded us. I hid in his sweaters pocket the entire day to get away from the strangers that smelt like dogs or other cats. Anyways, I sat in front of the door, pondering who's going to come inside first. In all honesty, I hoped that it was Jiro. Even though he makes me exhausted from the activities he plays, I really liked him. Just then, the door clicked. I raised my head, ready to leap at whoever is coming in.

"(Y/n)! I'm back, girl!"

Jiro's voice shouted throughout the house. He held his blue backpack, and was already wearing his normal clothes instead of his school uniform. I meowed and rubbed against his grey ripped pants. His clothes were soft, but they also were rough enough to scratch my itchy spots.

"Meow~"

"Ah?...Oh, you're already here,"

Jiro gazed down at me with his downturned heterochromatic eyes. His smile brightened when I stared back at him. I tilted my head when he threw his backpack on the couch in the living room, and was about to scramble away from him until he grabbed my stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut because I knew that he'd want me to go for an after school walk. I hated them! I'd always get chased by dogs nearby! Acting on instinct, I tried to claw at him, but I couldn't since his hands were on my stomach.

"I DON'T WANNA GOOO!!!"

"................."

I blinked my eyes and turned my head to see Jiro carrying my human (S/c) colored waist. He stared back at me, just as confused as I was. That's till-

"WHAAAA??!! I-I-I'M S-SO SOR-SORRY!!!"

"AAH???!!!"

We both screamed. A fierce blush covered Jiro's face as he let go of my body. Red went all the way down to his neck and possibly chest as he fell over and crawled away from me. I felt a burning sensation on my cheeks as we only stared at each other in embarrassment. Did I transform!? Well, of course I did. But why was it now!? There has to be a reason. Maybe it was since I really didn't want to go for a walk? Perhaps...While stuck in thought, I was still staring at Jiro even though I didn't intend too. He pulled his hat over his eyes and mumbled.

"(Y-Y/n)? Are...How are they real?...Are you a...N-Neko?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and perked up to Jiro's question. He already knows what I am? I don't have to explain it? That's a score for me. Though, how does he know what Neko's are? Has he seen others like me before? When I first met him, I didn't smell any Neko's or Inu's on him nor Ichiro or Saburo. I turned my head and let out a grumble while crossing my arms. He never let go of his hat covering his eyes. Probably since he was embarrassed to see my naked form. I don't care. As long as he isn't looking at me like some pervert then I'm fine!