The Fox and The Rabbit🐇(Jyuto Iruma)

Warning-lots of cussin'

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

You cursed to yourself as you dropped everything you carried and ran. Why were you running you ask? Well, that's a simple explanation. A cop has caught you in your act of theft and graffiti. You just came back from a jewelry store and had actually raided more stuff in secrecy than you expected. And after running far enough away from the store, you decided to go to your casual hang out center on top of a billboard on the roofs of buildings. Though, as you were caught up in the middle of your art, you heard a familiar cop siren go off, causing you to freak out and drop everything no matter what and run. You didn't care if you'd loose everything you had. That happens a lot to you. From other thieves to animals. That's why you don't own that much actually. The only thing that you will never drop or loose without a fight is your trusty pocket knife. You were given the (f/c) pocket knife from your father as a child. Ever since then, you swore on your life that you would never get rid of it.

"Hold it!"

The cop shouted out. You weren't on the roof anymore, but on the sidewalk; trying to find the nearest alleyway to loose him. The cop wasn't the nicest looking and, not being rude, was fat compared to others. He wore the regular police hat and uniform for Yokohama. This cop will be easy to trick, you thought. He didn't seem the best in both mental and physical ability from what your seeing right now. He was running barely, and kept reaching his arm out screaming 'stop right there!'. Why do cops always say those words when they know it doesn't effect most of the people they chase? It was a stupid reason in your mind. Finally arriving at your destined alleyway, you took a sharp turn into the dark place. The cop wasn't far behind you, but he was far enough to forget where you went. Heh...He truly was bad at both mental and physical awareness. You hated cops. You hated people in general, but the law is what you hate the most. There was no significant reasoning behind it either. Other than them taking your father away and putting him in prison for a false murder. Your father has done nothing wrong in his life, and murdering someone is impossible for him to do. He can barely hurt an ant without saying sorry! Your father was the only family you had left, but now he's gone too. Taking a deep breath in, you rested your hand on the nearest brick wall.

"Damn...That was close,"

"I'd watch your mouth, sly fox. You never know what's out there to catch you at anytime~"

A masculine voice called out. Jumping and instinctively reaching for your pocket knife, you backed off and aimed the sharp point to the darkness. Not even the moons light reached this alleyway to brighten your path. It was so dark that you may never find the person who spoke to you. At least, you think he was talking to you.

"What do you want? Money? I have none. Go on your way, and leave me alone. Or I swear, I will stab you,"

You sort of lied at that last part. You were just like your father—couldn't hurt an ant either without saying sorry. Never I'm your life have you imagined to hurt someone, but if it's for a correct reason like protecting yourself, you wouldn't hesitate. A deep chuckle echoed in front of you as the sound of foot steps clicked behind you.

"Heh...Bluffer,"

The footsteps sounded like they were behind you—near the street—so you turned around to see nothing. The pocket knifes silver metal shined barley in the little moonlight that reflected this way. That's when it hit you. The footsteps were actually coming from where the voice was! Your mind has tricked you since it was so occupied on knowing how to protect yourself at the right moment. When you were about to turned back around to the voice, a red gloved hand grabbed the wrist with your pocket knife, and another gloved hand wrapped around your waist. Gasping, you felt the need to scream yet you couldn't. The cold breath on your neck scared you more than anything as it smelt like cigarettes, and the feeling of his larger hands starting to take your pocket knife out of your hand freaked you more.