Lap Nap✍︎︎(Gentaro Yumeno)

Heads up

This will be super quick and it was also made by KookieMatzu !! We send each other a picture and then the other has to write a oneshot bout the picture>:3

(B/f/n)=Best friends name

Okie, here we go!!

"Did you understand this part?" Gentaro pointed to the paper in front of a certain (h/c) haired girl, more specifically, (Y/n). The two were having a study session at Empty Candy since (Y/n) and her longtime friend, (B/f/n), were going to a convention. While (Y/n) was waiting for (B/f/n) (who was getting changed and getting helped by Ramuda) Gentaro offered a mini lesson.

"Hmm, a little bit..." (Y/n) yawned as she rubbed her eyes. This was the fifth time she did this. Gentaro eyed her before setting his book down.

"Have you been getting enough sleep?" He asked out of the blue which caught her off guard.

"W-Wha? How did you know!?" Gentaro silently deadpanned as he watched (Y/n) basically create steam out of her head from overthinking.

"You just gave it away. Hmm, it looks like (B/f/n) and Ramuda will still be up there for a while, you're going to a convention arent you? You're gonna be walking a lot, w-why don't you uhh l-lye down on my lap and take a nap...I'll wake you u-up when the two come down" with out a second though (Y/n) crawled over to Gentaro and plotted her head on his lap.

His familiar scent comforted her as she instantly fell asleep. Gentaro watched in silence was he blushed picking up his book to hide his flustered face.

"Oooh, (Y/nnnnnn)!" (B/f/n) raced down the stairs as Ramuda followed behind her. "Oh? Gentaro is that (Y/n)?" She pointed to the passed out girl sleeping on Gentaro's lap.

Gentaro only nodded not wanting to put down his book to reveal his flushed face.

"Well in that case you should have some snacks before you go, come on (B/f/n)-Chan!" Ramuda took (B/f/n)'s hand and led her to the kitchen, but before he did he gave Gentaro a little smirk which left him for flustered.