A Sweet Tsundere☦︎︎(Kuko Harai) Pt. 2

I feel like I do too much association with cats...Oh well.
Sorry if this feels rushed too!!

"HARAI KUUUUUKO!!!"

You screamed at the top of your lungs whilst you bursted through the garden doors, seeing a familiar red haired friend, crouched down and watering plants.

"Gah!! What the hell, (Y/n)!?"

Falling on his ass, he quickly got back up and glared at the mess he made. Water splooshed all over the dry gravel, and the remaining plants had to wait till the next day for their water since you instantly yanked Kuko out of the garden and to the busy streets of his division.

"I'm confused. Where are we going?"

"Shh. You'll see, Cat boy."

'Cat Boy? What the fuck?'

Kuko deadpanned at the sky once he heard the strange nickname, letting you drag his confused body to your destination. The way to the place was...Difficult, to say the least. Even though Kuko was right next to you, you stared down at your feet to avoid eye contact with literally anyone. Don't think the boy aside from you didn't notice because golly with the Buddhist gods he did. He managed to get his hand out of yours, and grabbed you by the shoulders, shaking you lightly in order for you to stare at him. His golden eyes seemed to have shone despite his body facing away from the sun while he sternly studied your own.

"(Y/n). Tell me where you want to go. You know what'll happen when you're out here during rush hours. You get too anxious."

He wasn't lying. Sure you walked around earlier, but that was when less people were around. Now, since work is ending for most, it was busier than usual. Your (e/c) colored eyes shone when the sun's light struck them, and you nervously chuckled before replying to Kuko's question.

"I wanted to...erm, take you...Here."

Slowly lifting up the paper with the location and times of the Cat Café, you fumbled with your sleeves, awaiting Kuko's denial to the childish Café. To inspect the writing clearer, the boy reached for the paper and held it. Although it wasn't particularly something he'd want to go to, he couldn't say no to a place you wanted to go to. Even if you had so rudely dragged him out of his chores, he reminded himself that you barely ask anything from him. He's normally the one to take you both to fancy, cool, or strange places meanwhile you'd follow. Smiling lightly, he kept the paper in his hand and noted where the café was. You saw his feet move towards the direction you hoped for him to go in, and quickly peered at him with flaming joy.

He turned back at you with a proud smirk.

"Well, what're you waiting for? You want me to go with you to see some cats while drinking tea, you take me with you to go see some cats while drinking tea."

After him saying that, you joyfully skipped ahead of him, but tripped on your own feet in the process. A snicker turned into a fully fledged laugh from none other than your best friend, Kuko Harai.

It's been a week since you had a fun time playing with cats and seeing how many you could keep in your lap before they ran away. The smell of cat overcame your own scent when you walked out of that café, and on your way back to home, a stray cat with black and grey fur followed you, meowing until you brought it some food. For the rest of the week, you'd wake up and make sure the female cat was still near your place before placing out a bowl of whatever food you had in a place only she could get to. She was really pretty despite her common colors. Especially when you noticed that she had golden eyes, just like Kuko himself.